Guaranteed cabin: No luggage tag?

dandee2

Good evening,

The price of Veranda cabin is now cheaper than our oceanview booked a few month ago. We are past the 90 days cancellation but our TA was able today to upgrade our assigned oveanview to a veranda Guarantee without fees (with same options as before).

How is it handled at the port if we do not have luggage tag or Xpress Pass registration?

thanks

The porter has a manifest which will have your cabin and can put tags on your luggage. You should be able to print & express pass even without a cabin assignment.

Keep checking on-line as your cabin may be assigned before your TA is notified and has time to notify you.

Check your reservation on the X website. I've done a gty cabin twice and we were assigned a cabin within a day or two of booking both times. Also once they assign you a cabin you can change it within the same category if you find a better one is available. I recently did this for our upcoming Australia cruise. We were assigned a 1B cabin right at the front. I checked to see what other 1B cabins were open and found one much closer to the elevators so we called and had it changed to that cabin.