Cozumel - Recommendations for Cozumel All-Inclusive?

metsfan1968

For AI check out Mr. Sanchos - AI for adults is about $50 each, less for your 9-year old. Extra fee for the water toys. several pools, good facilities, food, drinks and service. It can get crowded on busy port days.

Nachi Cocom is another option, but with no water toys, etc. your 9-year old might be bored. Smaller, never crowded (limited to 130 guests per day), and with great food/drinks/service. Small pool w/swim-up bar.

Both will be about a $17 cab ride from the piers. Good luck and have a great cruise! :)

Not AI, but Paradise Beach also offers great facilities, water toys, a HUGE pool, and good food/drinks/service (pay as you go). $3 admission/chair rental and extra for the water toys - the place is never full because it is so large. IMHO it offers better facilities than Sanchos.

Your call! ;)

That probably covers the main ones for a kid that age but alternatives listed at

https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/

And https://www.***********************/IndexTourDirectory/BeachesWatersports.htm

(cozumel water sports beaches and water sports)

I think Playa Uvas also has AI option.

Some of the hotel resorts also offer kids club activities included in day pass but I have never used them.

Thank you. That second link displays as all asterisks and doesn't work.

That was why I wrote it out, don’t know why it edited the second and not the first. You will have to use google to get website.

Lots of day passes listed. I have booked through them and direct with resort, sometimes it us cheaper direct sometimes through a broker.

That was why I wrote it out, don’t know why it edited the second and not the first. You will have to use google to get website.

Lots of day passes listed. I have booked through them and direct with resort, sometimes it us cheaper direct sometimes through a broker.

Thanks. After I replied, I copied the link info, then googled that partial link and found the site right away :D

• 2 months later...

We ended up doing Paradise Beach. Ultimately, it cost us about what it would've cost to do an all-inclusive - but it did give us the chance to pick whatever we wanted to eat instead of doing a buffet. Tacos were good. My drink was kinda weak. Fiancee liked hers. Beach was nice. Waterpark blowups were good. Kayaking was ok - limited area. Snorkeling was ok early in the day. Nothing great but for me and my fiancee's 9-year old, we saw some fish and a ray. As others have said, as the day went on, sand got kicked up, and visibility even for the limited stuff there was horrible.