MIA port to FLL airport

JerseyGem

What is available to get from the cruise ship port in MIA to FLL airport? Approximate cost for two? And, what is earliest flight time recommended, is noon too early?

Travel will be on a Friday. I'm looking at FLL due to flights being about 1/2 the price as from MIA.

TIA

What is available to get from the cruise ship port in MIA to FLL airport? Approximate cost for two? And, what is earliest flight time recommended, is noon too early?

Travel will be on a Friday. I'm looking at FLL due to flights being about 1/2 the price as from MIA.

TIA

Last week we used SAS Transportation both ways between FLL and the Port of Miami. They were fantastic! We were a party of 4 and the cost was $14 per person plus tip. Times were arranged with Steve and pickup times were exactly as promised. We were the first group (Beige) called to disembark from the LOS last Saturday, and as we were getting our luggage the van driver called my cell phone and asked if we were ready! He met us at the curb and we were at the Ft. Lauderdale airport at 8:30! We had a 11:55 flight, so no problem.

Here's the contact information:

Steve Sadowsky

SAS Transportation

1-954-600-0240

www.ridesas.com

Hi again Jerseygem,

I'm not sure which airport you are flying out of - we use PHL - but the price was much higher to MIA than FLL for us, too. Even paying for the van service, we saved $$$ flying into FLL. One thing that turned out to be a little weird was that our flight out of FLL on Saturday morning was oversold. If we wanted to get a $350 credit they would send us by taxi BACK to MIA to catch a flight there home to PHL. Funny, the cost for the MIA tickets remained high until just before we left for our cruise, while FLL stayed lower. We decided we wanted to stay on our flight and not go back to FLL. Too bad, that $350 would have been a nice perk!!!:D

Archived