Review of the Feb 22nd Oriana cruise to find the Northern Lights

soccerref

Thanks for a very informative review, however, my wife and I are going on the Northern lights cruise on the P&O Oriana in February and whilst we've got all our daytime gear sorted we haven't got a clue what the evening dress code is on these trips for NON FORMAL evenings. Will it be warm enough throughout the ship for normal evening wear ( cocktail dresses/ skirts and blouses etc for the good lady, polo shirt and slacks for yours truly ) or will it be more casual jeans and sweaters, moreso for my wife than myself.

Thanks.

Thanks for a very informative review, however, my wife and I are going on the Northern lights cruise on the P&O Oriana in February and whilst we've got all our daytime gear sorted we haven't got a clue what the evening dress code is on these trips for NON FORMAL evenings. Will it be warm enough throughout the ship for normal evening wear ( cocktail dresses/ skirts and blouses etc for the good lady, polo shirt and slacks for yours truly ) or will it be more casual jeans and sweaters, moreso for my wife than myself.

Thanks.

We were on this cruise on Oriana in February and found the ship was very nice and warm inside and certainly warm enough in the evening for the normal non-formal evening wear. :)

However, on the nights when we were in Alta and in and out onto the deck or on excursions, the dining times were very flexible and people tended to eat around their trips out into the sub zero conditions, so you might see more casual jeans/trousers and sweaters around on those nights.

Edited by Scriv