Windstar cabin?

Pudgesmom

Does the bed in the standard cabin convert to two twins? It looks like Radisson is selling the Diamond, and I'm looking for another cruise next year with our two teenagers through the Panama Canal. they both love water sports and hate organized kids programs, so I thought we all might try the sailing life.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Beth

Does the bed in the standard cabin convert to two twins? It looks like Radisson is selling the Diamond, and I'm looking for another cruise next year with our two teenagers through the Panama Canal. they both love water sports and hate organized kids programs, so I thought we all might try the sailing life.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Beth

Yes, all beds are twins in every cabin. When separated, the bed by the porthole will be against the cabin wall and will be accessible only from between the beds.

I think the only Windstar cruises through the Panama Canal in 2005 are two 14 night sailings, one in March and one in November. My S.O. and I are booked on the November sailing. Since it's a long cruise there may not be other teenagers aboard. However, if your kids are into sailing or navigation or cool electronic gadgets, the open bridge policy would appeal to them.

Jackie

Archived