Island Tour

topcop

Anyone with a recommendation for a 3-4 hour tour just to see the highlights of the Island?

I thought we were going to Eagle Beach, but my wife nows says she would just like to get a feel for the island, in case we want to return for a longer stay.

Arubalisa,

We ended up booking with Bully, as he said he could provide a child's car seat.

He was awesome, showed us so much of the island.

We loved the donkey sanctuary!

He dropped us at Eagle Beach for 1 1/2 hours, and it was lovely.

I highly recommend Bully. :)

Arubalisa,

Bully was already booked, but on a recommendation, we booked one with Sonny Binns of Binns Tours and it was fabulous! We saw everything there was to see and his price was really good, too. And he's such a nice guy as well. We were very pleased. His e-mail is binns.tours@yahoo.com

Have fun whatever you decide to do!

Maxi

We just returned from doing a tour with Bully and due to us being a large group, we had 5 taxis. Some of the guides were great, others not so much. Unfortunately, I drew the short straw for a guide and others in my group had to relay the info they were given whenever we stopped (unfortunately, I ended up in a separate taxi but that's a story for another day).

The other people in my group really enjoyed the tour. They had Bully or Ivan for a guide. I was part of a group that Ivan drove back from the beach and he gave great commentary.

If you don't mind, How Much did you pay for a tour with Bully? Thanks

Arubalisa,

I'm staying in Aruba now and Bully has been our driver for tours, day trips and restaurants while we have been here. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful man. His island tour is $45.00/hr. We had been on an island tour in Aruba before but his tour was much better. He took us to see and explore places we never got to experience before. He lets you take your time and move at your pace, instead of the tour company's pace. I highly recommend him.

We were in Aruba at the beginning of February and had a most enjoyable 3 hour tour with Cerry (cyrilcroes@yahoo.com). We headed North to the California Dunes and Lighthouse where the rocks are all of lava. We drove around the magnificent Tierra del Sol Country Club with superb homes set around a golf club, We continued past the high rise hotels at Palm Beach and beside Eagle Beach, which was much more natural – in total a seven mile stretch of soft sand. We drove back through the capital, Oranjestad, and on to the natural bridges on the wild North Coast. We continued on past the huge rock formations at Ayo to Casibari Rocks. This was quite an adventure as we climbed the steep narrow steps and over rocks to get to the top where the 360o view was magnificent. These rocks are believed to be the result of eruptions which broke Aruba from the South American land mass. Cerry arranges the tour to suit your requirements, he was a fund of knowledge about the island and we would recommend him to everyone.

Janet and Dave

we took a wonderful tour with cerry cyrilcroes @yahoo.com. he met us on the pier at the agreed time the tour was very informative. it covered history of aruba, and we saw all the sites. he even took us to the synagog in aruba. we would recommend cerry to all cruisers to aruba -we went in jan.

Do any of them have web sites?

As far as I know, neither of these two have websites. If you go to www.aruba.com then Friends Network, Community Forum/Getting around in Aruba you will see a topic "Private Island Tours by Cerry" with comments by several of his customers. There is probably one for Bully as well but if you go to www.arubabound.com then Transportation in Aruba you will find a picture and advert for Bully.

There is probably one for Bully as well but if you go to www.arubabound.com then Transportation in Aruba you will find a picture and advert for Bully.

Just to clarify, Bully's picture and business card are listed as a recommendation, just as I recommend him here, it is not a paid advertisement.

Bully does not have a website but if you email him bullytaxi79@hotmail.com I am sure he can customize a tour to your liking and time frame.

we took a wonderful tour with cerry cyrilcroes @yahoo.com. he met us on the pier at the agreed time the tour was very informative. it covered history of aruba, and we saw all the sites. he even took us to the synagog in aruba. we would recommend cerry to all cruisers to aruba -we went in jan.
Could I ask the cost of the tour, and if there are restrictions on the # of people..?? So far, it is just the DW and I! Thanx.. :)

• 1 year later...

Archived