Pictures of Solstice aft showing cabin numbers

hollydog

Last week I accidentally came across a great photo of the stern view of Solstice, showing balconies and cabin numbers. Someone put a lot of work into this. Now, after an hour of searching, I'm giving up and begging for help locating this/these photos. We may want to move to a different SV cabin.

• 8 months later...
I agree with C-Dragon's "What a photo !!!".

I still picture myself parked on 7356's balcony during our May 2011 E Med cruise. <sigh>

Man that's a sweet room !!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I agree with C-Dragon's "What a photo !!!".

I still picture myself parked on 7356's balcony during our May 2011 E Med cruise. <sigh>

I would love to see an inside photo of the cabin.

are these cabins all the same category?

The real thing to notice is that the stack of cabins 6312 and above, have a slightly larger balcony that the other stacks. Cabin interior in all are the same as far as I know, but that vertical stack has the slightly wider balconies due to a storage closet.

Bear in mind also that these ships have no AFT elevators and it is a bit of a hike to the midships stacks. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a hike none the less.

I would love to see an inside photo of the cabin.

are these cabins all the same category?

Can't remember the cabin #...

We are about to cruise on Solstice for three back to backs and we chose not to sail aft again.

SolsticeAftwake12-09-0810-21-09AM.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

Wow!! Thanks for all of the hard work that was put into this and for those who posted photos! It makes me VERY nostalgic for Solstice Stateroom C1 2157! We're cruising on the Eclipse this April in Sateroom C1 2157....Same Stateroom, different ship....Can't wait!!

• 4 weeks later...
Wow!! Thanks for all of the hard work that was put into this and for those who posted photos! It makes me VERY nostalgic for Solstice Stateroom C1 2157! We're cruising on the Eclipse this April in Sateroom C1 2157....Same Stateroom, different ship....Can't wait!!

Good evening! We will be in C2 2157 on the Eclipse on the 23 Feb 13 sailing. I have read reviews that there is a lot of noise outside the cabin. Is this true?

Thanks.

Linda

Archived