Spoiler Alert: NCL Dawn Dailies - Southern

APDMOM

Here are the Freestyle Dailies for the 'planners'. It will vary a bit, since our cruise included some special Christmas Entertainment.

Enjoy! :)

If the print on the pictures is too small, just click Control + (for PC users) or Command + (for Mac users). It will make the pictures and font in your browser larger.

An overview:

Scan4.jpg

Scan5.jpg

Thanks for posting these. Less than 3 weeks to go for us! What were your favorites? Did you try the specialty restaurants?

You are welcome. I will elaborate a bit more about my favorites in a picture review later this week. For now, I will say that the crew show on the last day was one of my favorites ever. The closing number (fountains) is hilarious! We also enjoyed sitting in the Blue Lagoon at night while listening to Lucky Duo. We did not participate in the paid restaurants, since we have a budget rule about our onboard spending :D It is part of our savings plan to enjoy more frequent cruises. Enjoy planning!

Thank you sooo much for posting.. I am going on my first cruise in 9 days... and I am so excited. I have a 17 yr old son. we are going with my sis and her family - their 3rd cruise...

Lynn

You are in for a GREAT treat! There is nothing like your first cruise. You chose a wonderful ship and itinerary for this experience!

Enjoy!

You are in for a GREAT treat! There is nothing like your first cruise. You chose a wonderful ship and itinerary for this experience!

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting all the Dailies. We will be on Dawn for January 25 cruise, and we enjoy the planning.

Not our first cruise but our first in the Caribbean !

Tom and Jerie, South Carolina

Thanks for posting. We'll be on the same cruise on Jan. 25.

Just a couple of questions.

Do you have any MDR menus that you could post?

Is there any classical music on board like a classical trio or quartet?

Robert

Thanks for posting. We'll be on the same cruise on Jan. 25.

Just a couple of questions.

Do you have any MDR menus that you could post?

Is there any classical music on board like a classical trio or quartet?

Robert

You are welcome.

I did not take pics of the menus... Will have to make a note to do that next time :)

Unfortunately, they do not have good classical music. They have 3 piano player/singers, which I found odd. My husband and I enjoyed listening to Lucky Duo - a couple who sing together. It is nothing like having a string quartet, but it was easy listening music.

Thank you for sharing. Our first Cruise will Jan 15 on the Dawn. We took advice from a couple who have done over 20 cruises. With this boat just being redone (They sailed it on the last and final trip before the redo - That trip lost the second engine-but had free rum drinks for everyone).

We look so forward to everything especially with the crazy work we do, relaxing and "Bucket List" are the two main reasons.

Thank you for sharing. Our first Cruise will Jan 15 on the Dawn. We took advice from a couple who have done over 20 cruises. With this boat just being redone (They sailed it on the last and final trip before the redo - That trip lost the second engine-but had free rum drinks for everyone).

We look so forward to everything especially with the crazy work we do, relaxing and "Bucket List" are the two main reasons.

I'm sure you will LOVE it, especially to get a break from that cold Cleveland! My husband was born and raised in Newbury.... We definitely prefer Florida! :D

Thank you. Quick question- under "anytime apetite"- what is the $5.00 fee next to the pizza? Sorry I cannot see it clearly.

No problem. It states that there is a $5 fee for stateroom delivery pizza. The pizza in the buffet during dining hours is free. Enjoy! :)

Archived