Any Park N Go Coupons?

beachsands

Has anyone seen any Park N Go Coupons or specials as of late?

The last time I paid $6.99 a day, & didnt have to pay ahead, i just needed to make a reservation. However lately they want $8.99 per day & $2.00 an hour for partial days.

I would like to find an internet coupon or an on line special.

Or are they not doing this anymore?

We are sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale this November.

Thanks for any information you can send my way.

~~Joel~~

Found this on their website:

SUMMER CRUISE PARKING WEB SPECIAL

Only $5.99 per day for Port Everglades Parking

No minimum stay, No booking fee, Our very best offer. Good until 10/31/2012 - Read below for future dates!

Our regular rate without an internet special is still only $12 per day, a 20% savings over regular port parking.

During peak travel times Park 'N Go reserves the right to substitute valet parking for self parking (we hold the keys).

Vechiles that enter the lot on November 1, 2012 or later will be billed $7.99 per day with this confirmation.

Thanks for that web site, that's not the Park N Go URL that I found.

I see its only good until the end of October, so I might way a while and check back periodically to see if they have any better rates, then $7.99

Thanks again,

Joel

Beachsands, that is the url for the Park n Go in Ft. Lauderdale for cruise ship parking. We have used it at least 25 times as we sail from there more than any other port. Notice that they say parking after Oct. 31 is only $7.99 which is still a good deal for then.

Thanks, Oviedo and Gadaboutgal! That's much better than the port parking and does include a shuttle to the ship and return to the car. Mine was $5.99 per day + 6% or $44.45 . Is this just a lot, or is it covered parking?

macy

wannasail4ever,

When I parked in Ft Lauderdale Park N Go January 2011, we parked outside. I have no idea if there is any covered parking. I can say I didn't see any ramps or buildings nearby, but I wasn't looking either. They did give us a bottle of ice water when we left.

~~Joel~~

I have never used Park N Go, but I see good reviews here for them quite often. From looking at the lot on Google Maps, it appears there is NO covered parking.

I have used Park N Fly which also gets good reviews on these boards. And I know they have covered parking. Haven't used it so don't know how much more it is. Check out their website or call them at (954) 779-1776.

Happy Cruising!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

No covered parking. Your car will get dusty/dirty.

It's just a gravel lot and the porter gives ya a tiny bottle of water.

Don't expect frills, just good service...and my car has never been messed with.

Keep yellow paper slip handy when you return and call number (after you claim baggage) for quick pick-up and return to your car.

I usually can see my car near the huge oil tanks when landing.

This lots rates are often confused with the cruise port rates.

And they have monkeys! ....Look for them along the fence near the front gate office.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone seen any Park N Go Coupons or specials as of late?

The last time I paid $6.99 a day, & didnt have to pay ahead, i just needed to make a reservation. However lately they want $8.99 per day & $2.00 an hour for partial days.

I would like to find an internet coupon or an on line special.

Or are they not doing this anymore?

We are sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale this November.

Thanks for any information you can send my way.

~~Joel~~

just went to book and what they said was - coupons can only be used when you pay at the port - if you want to book online, you cannot use the coupon. Go figure. And when I went to pay it is now $7.99.

Hope this helps.