Oasis of the Seas TA cabin crawl - drive the ship photos and review

We were in cabin 10500 which is two decks under the bridge directly on the centerline of the Oasis of the Seas on the Eastbound Trans-Atlantic crossing. We hosted up our cabin for the cabin crawl and had some fun with it.

I got about 50 photos to post up and then hope to get our review out at first time Oasis and first time RCL passengers.

If you reply to the thread, try and not "quote the photos" as it doubles my bandwidth use. Thanks!

So to the next guest in 10500 we left the steering to you in the hopes that you will leave it for the next guests.

imagejpg2_zpsb7baa601.jpg

imagejpg1_zps869b494e.jpg

7b63652bd02862d70d2d4a4837007200_zpsdd529863.jpg

d3f8a98d79b50e576a2778d65a7107d7_zps0c596fae.jpg

Edited by tanzer22pilot

Oh the fun I missed :( .I was babysitting the Crown Loft Suite and being hostess for David and Rodney... not a bad place to hang out by the way :)

Great photos of many of our CC friends.

Oh the fun I missed :( .I was babysitting the Crown Loft Suite and being hostess for David and Rodney... not a bad place to hang out by the way :)

Great photos of many of our CC friends.

when we did our crawl back in may, it worked out best to have those showing cabins to go in the first group, as they got to their cabin, they stayed put. they jumped in with the last group to see the rest of the cabins along the way. this allowed them to see all cabins and not miss out on the fun.

when we did our crawl back in may, it worked out best to have those showing cabins to go in the first group, as they got to their cabin, they stayed put. they jumped in with the last group to see the rest of the cabins along the way. this allowed them to see all cabins and not miss out on the fun.

It was my pleasure to stay in the cabin I was in (not mine but friends CL) Since I have been on OASIS 8 times now I have seen every type of cabin so thought I would skip this one but glad so many of you had fun doing it. :)

We are looking to change from our current BW Balcony to one of these front facing OV since our son is now coming and we need to get him an inside across the hall. Do you have some views of the room itself? I love the pics of you folks steering the ship!

Give me till tomorrow as we are just finishing up our review. I do have some of the whole room. My first plan was to commandeer some of the stern wooden deck chairs but was worried about getting snagged by the man. As chaotic as this cruise was, I could have had a horse from the carousel before an ship's officer would have been forced out of hiding to address our equine-napping.