UBER for transfers?

jmc76

We will be arriving in FLL around 7p the night before our cruise in 4 weeks and decided to stay near the airport for the complimentary shuttle, plus it is much cheaper then staying in Miami at the port. My question is, is UBER easy to use for transfers to and from the port? Are they allowed to take you right into the port? I know that may sound like a silly question, however I thought I read somewhere that some ports do not let them in.

Thank you!

Never gave this a thought before. We just started using Uber for most of our travels.

Have a cruise in November out of FLL, can we use Uber??

Is there much of a savings vs a normal taxi?? I know from most hotels the taxi rate is pretty cheap

https://ride.guru

Ride Guru is a great website to compare fares between taxis/Uber/Lyft/other companies - just enter your beginning and ending locations and it will provide estimated fares for all that are available in that area. Just need to keep in mind that surge pricing may go into effect on Uber if it is a busy morning... but if it does you can just wait a few minutes until it drops back down to request your car.

Never gave this a thought before. We just started using Uber for most of our travels.

Have a cruise in November out of FLL, can we use Uber??

Is there much of a savings vs a normal taxi?? I know from most hotels the taxi rate is pretty cheap

From FLL to PE via taxi is about $15 - via Uber/Lyft you might save $5. Your call.