Drinks menu on Divina, July 2017

wetwash

I know I can only post six photos at a time so this will be broken up but I'll show you a drinks menu from dinner in the main dining room and also one of the bars. Other bars had different menus! Anything with an asterisk9f98aaecc2c32f1dd8cf8bd19ce3de34.jpg71bf2475d3f0a3f66d4466553dad850d.jpgd98de21e6a0bf4f6d6fe45bd322fff54.jpg2d7f19c4ab937ee03e52c00888ece7f1.jpg188a9100f5f0c71c0f620b9bf1f2c82b.jpg1208b7c4f43e9910fecec1c35e50931e.jpg was not included with classic drink packages or vouchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by wetwash

a068af9d675beab24d6b53d14677191d.jpg

These last two photos were from the main dining room menu that night when I took The photos of the wine list… My daughter asked why I was taking the photos and I said that a friend was interested… So here you are "friend"!

Does the asterisk mean premium plan?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

The asterisk Means it's not included with the vouchers but I'm not sure about the premium plan… If you have an all-inclusive premium it probably would be included but maybe someone else can answer!

Does the asterisk mean premium plan?

All items without an asterisk are covered by the basic package (and the drinks vouchers). Items with one asterisk are included in the deluxe (premium) package and items with two asterisks aren't covered by any package.

Thanks for posting the bar menus, WW. ;) I think you have more than one 'friend' interested! ;p

All items without an asterisk are covered by the basic package (and the drinks vouchers). Items with one asterisk are included in the deluxe (premium) package and items with two asterisks aren't covered by any package.

Thanks for posting the bar menus, WW. ;) I think you have more than one 'friend' interested! ;p

Do you know what it means when there is an asterisk after the price for a bottle?

Do you know what it means when there is an asterisk after the price for a bottle?

That's a good question, SC. I've wondered about that myself. All I can think is: as the asterisk usually denotes a connection to the deluxe package, perhaps those bottles are the only ones where the 30% deluxe package discount applies? That's my best guess, anyway. I'll be interested in hearing the definitive answer.

That's a good question, SC. I've wondered about that myself. All I can think is: as the asterisk usually denotes a connection to the deluxe package, perhaps those bottles are the only ones where the 30% deluxe package discount applies? That's my best guess, anyway. I'll be interested in hearing the definitive answer.

We ordered a bottle of Champagne without an asterisk and got the discount so it can not be that!

We ordered a bottle of Champagne without an asterisk and got the discount so it can not be that!

OK, so .......... that knocks that theory.

They only have an asterisk on the bar menus - not on the MDR wine lists (apart from on the food menus where the Sommelier's recommendation is shown). There's probably some comment to explain it somewhere on the menus. I'll see if I can find out on my next trip, if it doesn't get solved in the meantime.

Edited by Beamafar

Happy to oblige 😃

• 3 weeks later...

For the bottled beers, most of the selections do not have an asterisk but are $5.25. The All-Inclusive Basic package description states all draught beers are included, and only bottled/canned beers up to $5. Do you know if these non-asterisk $5.25 beers are in fact included in the basic All-Inclusive package?