Mobile passport app

paradise825

I used it flying into Chicago after a land based trip. It was awesome! But if I hadn't asked which line to use I would have been stuck in line with everyone else as there were no signs. As it was, from the time we entered the customs room to the time we exited was less than 2 mins 30 seconds (We didn't have bags to retrieve so that helped)

I downloaded the app before leaving on our trip, then filled everything in on our flight to Chicago. Super easy! I hear that some phone apps will even let you scan your passport so there is nothing to fill in (mine didn't have this function for some reason and our trip was just in July).

Of course, once everyone starts using it (which is what is expected to happen) the lines won't be any shorter...

Edited by new_cruiser_75

Yes - we used it coming back from our HAL cruise a few months ago at Fort Lauderdale. Worked great and saved us a TON of time in line. I would definitely use it again.

The only minor inconvenience was going to Guest Services on the last morning to find out what dock we were at to fill in on the app.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We used it in March after arriving on Zuiderdam. Not too many were using it at all, and as a result we bypassed what was probably a 30-45 minute wait in line. We went through the 'Mobile Passport' line (you have to show your phone/device with your barcode to get in that line) and we went straight to the front. We were maybe 10 minutes from finding our luggage in the terminal to the curb for a taxi to the airport.