Concierge Suites on Regal

ibchupacabra

It is a very nice lounge. There are specific hours for the concierge. There is no happy hour but there are coffee machines including specialty coffees, water and I think soda. (don't drink soda, so not real sure) There are pastries etc in the morning and sandwiches and such in the afternoon/evening. Very quite for the most part. I've never seen folks really hanging out there unless waiting for the concierge.

Thanks for the link to the pics. This is the only way I'll ever get to see the concierge lounge.

Well, maybe one day you'll get the "moveover from heaven," as we did. Then you'll get to check it out. Although I think the bigger deal is breakfast at Sabatini's.

Jim

Thanks for posting. Looking forwards to the lounge on the Majestic Princess. For our New Zealand cruise, we booked a PH suite on the Riviera deck right next to it, but will need to walk further from our Premium Suite on the Caribe deck for the Southern Pacific cruise. Since that cruise didn't favor port or starboard side, thought we would try a suite at the front of the ship.