MSC seaside water slide age/height

korpo024

I am on Seaside now doing back to back cruises. My 6 year old boy was allowed to use all of the slides. I had to sign a waiver. I believe there is a sign that says they are not to be used for anyone 6 and under. However, It was not an issue for us. My 8 year old went down the slides 40 or 50 times today and had a great time. My 6 year old only went 4 times and decided it was more fun to play in the shallow aqua park pool instead. I will try to remember to snap a picture of the rules and post it here.

The minimum height for the slides is 102 cm or 40 inches. The age restriction is 7 and over. OOPS. I did not know this when I signed up my 6 year old, and MSC staff did not stop him even though I filled in his date of birth on the waiver that you need to sign in order to get a wrist band that allows you to use the slides. Once you have a wrist band it is good for all slides.

Note that there are a couple of very small slides for young children which do not require wristbands and do not have height or age requirements. They are only about 20 feet in length.

Also, the slide boarding slide is free. I used this slide a few times and the only thing checked is that you have a wrist band allowing you to use the slides. The wrist bands do not get scanned or identify you personally.