embaration and smoking in the cabins

Jon Barnett

first time on Princess,June 12, 2004, Caribbean Princess leaving from Ft. Lauderdal, Fla.Do they allow cabs close to where the porters can take the luggage? Also do they allow smoking in the cabins? Thanks for all this site does for us novice cruisers.

When you get off your plane head outside to catch a cab- tell the driver which ship you are sailing.- he will take you directly to your ship. Yes, the cab will take you to where the porters are. You wint have any problems. Same with returning the cabs will be outside the ship.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Disney is the only cruise lines that dont allow smoking in the cabins. The Carnival Paradise is that way also but only for a short time now.

Im pretty sure you will be allowed to smoke in your cabin.

Please pay attention to the public areas where you can smoke and where you cant.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

I am a smoker, a polite smoker, and yes, you can smoke in your cabin, with the exception of a couple of cruise ships that other posters replied above. Just be curteous and smoke in the "desinated smoking" areas, you'll be fine.

I am glad to see there are "polite" smokers. After having one family member die from smoking and now watching my sibling---I am really paranoid about being around people who smoke in undesignated areas. Thank you for being curtious.

Yes, you can smoke in your cabins but as the previous posts said be courteous and smoke in designated areas. I sail on Princess ships and out on the decks they are almost always on the port side (left) and other designated areas.

Marilyn

Archived