Viking's Century Star

We sailed with Viking on the Century Star in 2004 during that company's first year in China. The Century Star was a refurbished vessel which held just under 200 passengers, around 100 less than the Century Sun which was built in 2006 and the Century Sky which was constructed in 2005 according to the information in Viking's China Expeditions catalog. So what happened to the Century Star? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Best I can do:

SUPER DELUXE 5-STAR CRUISE VESSEL

New Century Cruises is charter and supervise by Switzerland Viking River Cruises

The newest super five star deluxe cruise M.V. "Century Star", M.V."Century Diamond ", M.V. "Century Sun" and M.V. "Century Sky" are all managed by the Switerland Viking Cruise Co,.Ltd. The facilities and decorations are all the same on these Four cruises. Until now, M.V " Century Star", M.V."Century Diamond ", M.V "Century Sun" and M.V "Century Sky" have become the top cruises on the Yangtze River.

Largest "travel service and cruise" group on the Yangtze River.

Fleet in clues the largest and most luxurious 5-star in-land river cruise ships in the world.

Partnered with Viking River Cruises,the largest in-land river cruise company in the world.

Proclaimed "the most energetic company on the Yangtze River" by the New York Times.

Fastest growing cruise company on the Yangtze River.

• 5 years later...

Thank you Essiesmom, I just ran across your reply to my inquiry concerning Viking's Century Star today when I was researching Viking. I'm sorry that I no longer expected to hear from anyone regarding a reply to my original post in 2006 and unfortunately I stopped checking... LT