2 questions for Grandeur of the Seas

We will be sailing on Grandeur of the seas to Canada/ NE. I have 2 questions.

1. Do they have unlimited laundry service or laundry service at all and if so does anyone know the price?

2.Does anyone know the time they disembark the ship upon returning to the port? I am reveiwing airlines and I see there is a 1100am flight out of Baltimore and then the next one is not until 6:00pm, so i am trying to see if i might be able to make that flight.

Thank you all in advance.

Beth

You may have any amount of laundry done--but it will cost you! I think the prices are high, but others think they are reasonable! I just take enough clothes that I don't need to wash.

If the ship docks at 7am, I see no reason not to be able to catch an 11 am flight. Just let the purser know that you have an early flight and need to disembark in the 1st or 2nd wave!

Somebody has listed laundry prices in the past. I don't have them and maybe somebody can list them or give you the link to the thread they are in.

I personally don't think they are high at all..........but don't use them much.........

I'd be hesitant to book an 11am flight, we got off Grandeur last week in the 1st group after the "self carriers" and we weren't through Customs until just before 9am. TSA queues at airports now can be long, one suggestion if you do attempt it, is to print your boarding passes off onboard.

From the RCCL website:

SHIPBOARD LAUNDRY SERVICE

* All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMEN

Shirt/T-Shirt: $2.50 Blouse: $3.50

Shirt (dress): $3.00 Dress (wash): $5.00

Underwear: $1.20 Skirt: $3.50

Jeans: $3.00 Nightgown: $3.00

Pajamas: $4.00 Swimsuit: $2.00

Handkerchif: $0.75 Slip: $2.50

Shorts: $2.50 Housecoat: $3.50

Bathrobe: $3.50 Hosiery: $3.50

Pants (wash): $3.50 Slacks: $3.50

Sweatshirt: $3.00

Socks: $1.00

PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices SHIPBOARD DRY CLEANING SERVICES * All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMAN

Suit: $7.00 Evening Gown: $8.00

Pants: $4.25 Dress $7.00

Jacket: $4.50 Silk Blouse: $5:00

Sweater: $4.00 Silk Dress: $8.00

Coat: $7.00 Skirt $4.50

Tie: $2.00 Suit: $7.50

Shirt: $3.50 Blouse: $4.00

Shorts: $3.00 Scarf: $2.50

Vest $2.50

Silk Pajamas: $4.50

PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices Please note: We do not provide irons in the staterooms as they constitute a fire hazard.

We docked in Baltimore for the Grandeur Repo this spring. Granted it was the first sailing docking there for the season, but there is NO WAY we would have made an 11:00am flight. Besides not letting anyone off until close to 10:00am, the taxi situation was horrendous. But, it was the first sailing, so hopefully things have gotten a lot better over the summer.

Archived