Sun Princess 19 April 2007

SailAways

We will be doing a 17 day Panama Canal cruise next April on the Sun Princess.

We would like recommendations for Shore Excursions offered by Princess for this cruise.

The Ports of Call are: Aruba, Puerto Amador, Puntarenas, Huatulco, Acapulco, and Cabo San Lucas.

We are in our 70's, but pretty active. Still, we don't want to do scuba diving.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.:)

• 8 months later...

hello, my husband & I did that Cruise in 2006. magnificent cruise.

Aruba we just did a city tour which took us around the coast, Huatulco, don't take the Village tour, to long and hot. YOur back where the people lived, interesting, but much to long. Punterenas I highly recommend the Santa Lucia Village and show with a fabulous lunch. Depending on you abilities, we were given a treat in Acapulco, with the Swim with the Dolphens at the Sea park. If you don't mind spending alot of time in the pool it is awesome.

You will be asked to go to center of pool lay on stomach, feet out and up & arms, Dolphins will come from behind , propell you across the water & launch you. $ 150pp. Also get to pet them, they will jump over you and you get a video. Any questions

emailGLea472968@aol.com

RADIANCE OF THE SEAS , HAWAII OCT 11, 2008

We will be doing a 17 day Panama Canal cruise next April on the Sun Princess.

We would like recommendations for Shore Excursions offered by Princess for this cruise.

The Ports of Call are: Aruba, Puerto Amador, Puntarenas, Huatulco, Acapulco, and Cabo San Lucas.

Thanks.:)

I would recommend a private tour in Acapulco with Rosy ...if you join the roll call for your cruise you may get a group to join you.

We had an excellent tour with her email her "dew_days@ hotmail.com"

SailAway, although the Sun Princess is an older ship, she was really beautiful and well maintained. The service was excellant, did not encounter any problems. We did find the balcony rooms on the Caribe deck to be very small as the room size includes the balcony. The balcony is cut out into the hull, so you don't have the partitions like the new ships. Other then that, have a wonderful cruise.

LHT is right, try and join up with a Roll Call for this cruise.

Archived