Other than Stingray City

bubbachief

If you want to snorkel but don't want to go on a snorkel excursion that includes Stingray City, check out the Capt Marvin Glassbottom boat snorkel excursions. Although they offer some snorkel excurions that go to Stingray City, on these excursions they skip Stingray City and go to reef(s) and shipwreck(s), depending on the length of excursion you choose.

Kathy

HI - Been there...done that...with Stingray City also. Can you direct me to Capt. Marvin's website? I used to have his, Capt. Bryan's and Nativeways, but that was last cruise and I didn't save them. :( Thanks.

Captain Marvin's website is http://www.captainmarvins.com.

To find the Glassbottom boat snorkel tours, go to the snorkel tour section and then click on Glassbottom boat snorkel tour and it will take you to the information.

kevloe84, glad I could provide the info for you. We're also delighted that Captain Marvin's added these tour because Grand Cayman's underwater world is beautiful and we wanted to be able to snorkel longer without having to take the half day or full day snorkel tours. Going to Stingray City really eats into the snorkel time. The first couple of times at Stingray City were fun, but we really prefer to have more snorkeling time now.

Kathy

Archived