Bon Voyage Jim, Lois and Stebul!

DisneyJen

I talked with my parents, who arrived in SJU from Philly yesterday and who are boarding RCCL's Serenade of the Seas...

They said the weather was typical San Juan ... warm, sunny and humid.

See Jim, those silly forecasters don't want all the snowbirds heading to the Caribbean:p:D:p

Thank you Fxresbe. We're currently in hour three of an eight hour unplanned layover in the Delta Crown Room in Atlanta. We left this morning for San Juan and what, I assumed, would be three beautiful days in sunny Puerto Rico before boarding SD2 on Friday. Our flight was delayed because someone at Delta forget to put oil in the plane. We missed our connection, lost our first class seats and aren't even sitting next to each other on the next fight. I'm suddenly feeling much better with my current situation after checking out the weather in San Juan. Olga is heading toward Mexico and the Friday forecast is better.

Thank you Fxresbe. We're currently in hour three of an eight hour unplanned layover in the Delta Crown Room in Atlanta. We left this morning for San Juan and what, I assumed, would be three beautiful days in sunny Puerto Rico before boarding SD2 on Friday. Our flight was delayed because someone at Delta forget to put oil in the plane. We missed our connection, lost our first class seats and aren't even sitting next to each other on the next fight. I'm suddenly feeling much better with my current situation after checking out the weather in San Juan. Olga is heading toward Mexico and the Friday forecast is better.

That's a DOUBLE YIKES!!!

At least you are comfortable in the Crown Room ... or at least as much as you can be in Hartsfield Airport.

I hope Delta is compensating you some way for their stupidity and your losing those first class seats. I would be steaming for sure!

You should be fine in terms of Olga for your Sunday sailing!

Sending pixie dust your way:)

Archived