What to put in European goodie bag?

CeleBrat

Ok--I'm getting down to the last few weeks before our Med cruise, and am looking for some fun ideas of things to put in a goodie bag (tote bag) for everyone in our cruise party.

Ideas....?

It is a family reunion/b-day cruise--visiting the Western Mediterranean and departing from Barcelona.

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Ok--I'm getting down to the last few weeks before our Med cruise, and am looking for some fun ideas of things to put in a goodie bag (tote bag) for everyone in our cruise party.

Ideas....?

It is a family reunion/b-day cruise--visiting the Western Mediterranean and departing from Barcelona.

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Is this something you are planning to take with you; if so, for how many people are you preparing the goodie bags? Luggage weigh might be an issue.

Items that were useful on our Med. cruise last summer: Paper fan; Purell; small pkgs of tissue (sometimes toilet paper not available); small coins for restrooms; stick'ums to use in the cabin to leave messages; tiny mints; mini-suncreen for touch-up during a long day of touring; cloth wallets to wear under our tops for safety; gum for the flight.

Have a great time.

Kathy

• 3 weeks later...

On our Med cruise I bought a small battery-run fan that had a water resouvior(spelling) that when it was turned on you could get a mist as well as fan. It could also just be used as a fan and it was great. Not too big, I think I bought them at Walmart near the bikes.

Archived