Carnival Sensation 02/26 -03/01/09 New Balcony Photos!!!

FLCruiser001

Hello all! Please click on the thumbnail below for photos from our most recent cruise. The photos of the new balcony staterooms are at the very end. I wasn't able to get into one of them until disembarkation morning after the guests had already cleared out.

These photos are of cabin U205. I also saw one of these new balcony cabins that had two uppers. However, I couldn't get any photos as the camera battery died after shooting the photos of U205. The two cabins were pretty much the same, except for the two uppers in the other cabin.

Enjoy!

2925705170102309982LvirhB_th.jpg

Thank you soooo much for the pics. These are exactly what I have been waiting for. We are getting married in the Micheal Angelo on Mar 15, and guess which room we have.....yes, U205, so you gave us pics of exactly everything we needed to see. Now I can picture what the wedding room will look like. Thank you so much for taking the time on your vacation to provide pics for us!:D

Looks like they added alot more palm trees to the pool deck than on the Inspiration?

I don't recall. We were on the Inspiration last October. Below is a link to the photos from that cruise if you want to take a look and compare.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/567738492LJkhhs?vhost=good-times

Looks like they added alot more palm trees to the pool deck than on the Inspiration?

I haven't been on the Inspiration since it went through the EOF upgrades, but it looks like the same amount of palm trees that are on the Imagination.

Thank you soooo much for the pics. These are exactly what I have been waiting for. We are getting married in the Micheal Angelo on Mar 15, and guess which room we have.....yes, U205, so you gave us pics of exactly everything we needed to see. Now I can picture what the wedding room will look like. Thank you so much for taking the time on your vacation to provide pics for us!:D

Glad to help out! It was agonizing all cruise long trying to figure out how to get inside for pictures. The room I got pics of hadn't been cleaned yet, but at least I was able to snap few!:)

Thank you, thank you:D for all the great pictures. Been waiting awhile to see some. I love the palm trees, they really add alot to the pool area. They put them on the Fantasy and I was hoping they would on the Sensation too. Glad you enjoyed your cruise..Welcome back to the cool, then colder Fla weather, lol:eek:

Thanks again...

Thanks for the Great Photos,...

Now for a few Question,.....

I didn't see this in any of the photos,.....so I'm gonna ask,...

Outside on the rear of the new resort style pool area,....according to the new after upgrades deck plans, it shows thay changed the outside snack bar that used to be just hamburgers, frys, and Hot Dogs over to a Chicken Rotissere & Mongolian Grill? Is this So?????? (I hope so!),....and if they did How was it?,...

And lastly did they then move the burgers up front to a new snack bar area near the new faux-thatched roof Resort pool bar area? (Again as it shows on the new deck plan?)

Thanks for the pics and Info.:)

Thanks for the Great Photos,...

Now for a few Question,.....

I didn't see this in any of the photos,.....so I'm gonna ask,...

Outside on the rear of the new resort style pool area,....according to the new after upgrades deck plans, it shows thay changed the outside snack bar that used to be just hambergers, frys, and Hot Dogs over to a Chicken Rotissere & Mongolian Grill? Is this So?????? (I hope so!),....and if thay did How was it?,...

All the food is at one station. That is to say: the Rotissere & Mongolian Grill have been added to the burger area. Both new foods were fantabulous!:)

And lastly did thay then move the bergers up front to a new snack bar area near the new faux-thatched roof Resort pool bar area? (Again as it shows on the new deck plan?

Please see my reply above.

Thanks for the pics and Info.:)

Let me put my thinking cap back on and reply, just a moment...

so you saw the two lowers pushed together while the two uppers were also pulled down? thanks for clarifying, I really want to book this room!

You are correct. One kid could be put into each upper, leaving the two lowers that have been pushed together for snuggle-buggling!:)

You are correct. One kid could be put into each upper, leaving the two lowers that have been pushed together for snuggle-buggling!:)

Thanks for the GREAT PICS !! My party will have 3 of those Balcony cabins (GTY) this coming August and it's great to really get a look at them.. Thanks once more..:)

Thanks for the GREAT PICS !! My party will have 3 of those Balcony cabins (GTY) this coming August and it's great to really get a look at them.. Thanks once more..:)

Glad to be of help! With the limited number of these new balcony cabins, I can't imagine getting a bad GTY location! Enjoy!

Thank You for the pictures. After looking at these pictures, this 3 and 4 Day Bahama Itinerary is such a WASTE OF TIME for this ship. As good as this ship looks, Carnival should put this doing 7 day Exotic Trips (places that are not visited every week)

I LOVE all the new improvements and the balcony's are a HUGE PLUS. Lets just hope Carnival does this to ALL the Fantasy Class Ships.

I was on Sensation back in 2001, and after looking at these pictures, they are a 110% improvement and I would def. sail on this ship in a new york second.

Getting back to the exotic 7 Day Itineraries, they should put this ship doing 7 Day Cruises going to Aruba, Curacao, & Grand Turks for 2 weeks of the month, and the other 2 weeks going to *Roatan, Honduras* *Santo Tomas De Castilla* and then *Half Moon Cay Bahamas*

This would make a great interary for the Sensation. It would be "DIFFERENT" than your typical places like Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, St. Thomas ( been to all of those many of times, and they are nice, but I know for me, and I am SURE many others would love to have exotic itineraries) And I am not saying this should be year round, but maybe have 2 months out of the year with this type of Itinerary.

Thanks again for the pictures, and I LOVE the new Sensation!!!!!

Jeff

Carnival Fantasy 04/1999

Carnival Triumph 12/1999

Carnival Triumph 12/2000

Carnival Fantasy 12/2000

Carnival Sensation 11/2001

Carnival Pride 12/2001 (Maiden Voyage)

Carnival Inspiration 05/2002

Navigator Of The Seas 12/2002 (Maiden Voyage)

Navigator Of The Seas 12/2002 (back to back)

Brilliance Of The Seas 11/2003 (11 Day)

Brilliance Of The Seas 12/2003 ( 4 Day )

In the process of planning another cruise ASAP!!!

I just finished your slideshow! Thank you again so much for taking the time to get such great pictures! We are booked in aft balconies, and I they look great! We never used the couch anyway, and the balcony itself has two chairs and a table, which will take care of us just fine :D 3 of our 5 balconies looked identical to this and they were perfect!

With the Inspiration being our first and favorite, I think the Fantasy class will always be our pick of ships. Thanks again :)

Thank You for the pictures. After looking at these pictures, this 3 and 4 Day Bahama Itinerary is such a WASTE OF TIME for this ship. As good as this ship looks, Carnival should put this doing 7 day Exotic Trips (places that are not visited every week)

I LOVE all the new improvements and the balcony's are a HUGE PLUS. Lets just hope Carnival does this to ALL the Fantasy Class Ships.

I was on Sensation back in 2001, and after looking at these pictures, they are a 110% improvement and I would def. sail on this ship in a new york second.

Getting back to the exotic 7 Day Itineraries, they should put this ship doing 7 Day Cruises going to Aruba, Curacao, & Grand Turks for 2 weeks of the month, and the other 2 weeks going to *Roatan, Honduras* *Santo Tomas De Castilla* and then *Half Moon Cay Bahamas*

This would make a great interary for the Sensation. It would be "DIFFERENT" than your typical places like Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, St. Thomas ( been to all of those many of times, and they are nice, but I know for me, and I am SURE many others would love to have exotic itineraries) And I am not saying this should be year round, but maybe have 2 months out of the year with this type of Itinerary.

Thanks again for the pictures, and I LOVE the new Sensation!!!!!

Jeff

Carnival Fantasy 04/1999

Carnival Triumph 12/1999

Carnival Triumph 12/2000

Carnival Fantasy 12/2000

Carnival Sensation 11/2001

Carnival Pride 12/2001 (Maiden Voyage)

Carnival Inspiration 05/2002

Navigator Of The Seas 12/2002 (Maiden Voyage)

Navigator Of The Seas 12/2002 (back to back)

Brilliance Of The Seas 11/2003 (11 Day)

Brilliance Of The Seas 12/2003 ( 4 Day )

In the process of planning another cruise ASAP!!!

I totally agree--I would love to see a Fantasy class doing this itinerary also. We did too much Western Carib, although I LOVED St Thomas, I would love to do a Fantasy Class on a Southern Caribbean, if I could afford the airfare, lol :eek:

Back in 2002, we had the Inspiration for a 7 day cruise--wish I could go back and really appreciate that sailing now!

I leave the 8th of Mar and paid $300 to upgrade to a balcony from a port hole. Saw the pictures and fell like I have been ripped off. Doesn't look anything like the balcony room they posted and not only does it not have a couch but it doesn't even have a comfortable looking chair. I imagine carnival will get many complaints from others as well as the complaint I plan to file

Hello all! Please click on the thumbnail below for photos from our most recent cruise. The photos of the new balcony staterooms are at the very end. I wasn't able to get into one of them until disembarkation morning after the guests had already cleared out.

These photos are of cabin U205. I also saw one of these new balcony cabins that had two uppers. However, I couldn't get any photos as the camera battery died after shooting the photos of U205. The two cabins were pretty much the same, except for the two uppers in the other cabin.

Enjoy!

2925705170102309982LvirhB_th.jpg

Someone posted a list last week about the ships going to anytime dining and I believe the Sensation was supposed to start either the 26th or 29th.

Did they have it on your cruise? I wish I could find that lit.

Bill

Archived