Volendam menu for Alaska - Vancouver round trip

DaveOKC

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your post. It brought back many happy memories from my June Cruise. I see Peter Bos is Master of the ship. He must have been off a few weeks. I had him in June.

You do have a Cruise Director who I did not have. I hope your CD was as good as Patti Honacki. Was Barnaby still an act on the ship?

Just got back from this cruise on the Volendam. Did not think to take photos of menus. The food is outstanding, fabulously presented and in small enough portions that you can enjoy 3-4 courses and not feel stuffed. There was always vegetarian options and I even heard that if you are vegetarian, they will hand you seperate menu.

Always a sugar free dessert option that I took every night and you would never know it was sugar free.

The freshmess is phoenominal and the biggest variety of food in the Lido restaurant. Many things cooked to order like eggs, crustino sandwiches, and can I say agian, fresh, fres, fresh. Always cloth napkins at every meal not matter where you eat. Take the stairs instead of the elevators to burn off those every calories. You will not be disappointed in the food.

Archived