Valor,1A, bunkbeds, only?

realtrip

Hi, my dad is thinking of joining us on the valor in march. He will be alone in a cabin. The 4A's are over 900$ for one person whereas the 1A are 600$. He is overweight and is not into the idea of having an upper bunk over his head. Do any 1A's have two single beds that convert to a king?

Thanks for all your help. I'm really hoping to convince him to join us as my sister and her family will also be with us on the ship.

Fingers crossed, LOL

I havent been on Valor, but it shows as a Conquest class ship, so yep it should have some cabins with two twins. The only ones Iv found are the upper deck ones. 6393 Im told has two twins.

The ones on riveria and main have one twin and one convertible sofa.

PS How big is he?? I love 2117, with two port holes and its a good sized cabin, but the beds dont push together. The convertible sofa is a bit lower than the regular twin...but makes for a nice sitting area.

There seems to be some back and forth about Valor, if the one is the middle of deck 7 and the one on deck 8 are two twins on that ship (they are two twins on Conquest).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=959253

Tell your father, he will love the cabin. The bunks are in the ceiling and cant hardly been seen because the trap door is flush against the ceiling ... for those few cabins that still have a upper.

I played it safe with 6393 which Im sure has two twins. I heard the one on deck 8 has two twins, but the cabin is smaller so they beds dont separate, and Im sleeping there with my sister.

A 1A has only Bunk Beds.

If the upper bunk is not used it stays in it's stored position either against the wall or up in the ceiling.

Tons of 1As dont have bunk beds ... always a joker huh??? You say "only" as if it holds true for all 1As, when they are all different on the Conquest class ships ..

what you said is true for Fantasy class.

OP did you see the thumbnails on this post in the thread I posted ... the thumbnails dont copy... so if you want to see this cabin, which is a picture on Valor, to prove it has two twins ... click on the arrow next to this post... to take you to it on the other thread. (see the little arrow next to michigyrl's name.. just click on it)

We had room 7345 on the Valor. It had 2 twin beds on the floor, and a bunk in the ceiling which was not used.

Tons of 1As dont have bunk beds ... always a joker huh??? You say "only" as if it holds true for all 1As, when they are all different on the Conquest class ships ..

what you said is true for Fantasy class.

I knew someone would correct me!:o:p:rolleyes:

OP did you see the thumbnails on this post in the thread I posted ... the thumbnails dont copy... so if you want to see this cabin, which is a picture on Valor, to prove it has two twins ... click on the arrow next to this post... to take you to it on the other thread. (see the little arrow next to michigyrl's name.. just click on it)

Ooopppss!! That's what I get for not reading through the entire thread before posting!! You already answered for me! :D

Thanks i appreciate all the help!

Room 1208 and its sister on the starboard side has one twin and a convertable sofa. I stayed in this cabin in 06 and I am a heavy person (or fluffy in my world!)

Best cabin I have ever had.

But it is not for the faint of heart. There is a lot of rolling at night and "strange" noise (I think the anchors), but to me, to more rolling, the better the ride!!

Andy

Archived