Flights EDI to SJU

Alan2504

I'm being quoted around $3300 for return airfare with Celebrity to meet up with a cruise leaving San Juan on April 5th 2010 returning to San Juan to Edinburgh April 16th.

I think this is a bit expensive and wonder if anyone has any suggestions of a good low cost routing to San Juan. From reading the boards I'd like to get into San Juan at least a day or even two before the cruise.

I found a flight website: compete 4 your seat dot com , has anyone had any experience with it? is it competitive or not?

Any thoughts, suggestions or help is much appreciated.

Alan

I'm being quoted around $3300 for return airfare with Celebrity to meet up with a cruise leaving San Juan on April 5th 2010 returning to San Juan to Edinburgh April 16th.

I think this is a bit expensive and wonder if anyone has any suggestions of a good low cost routing to San Juan. From reading the boards I'd like to get into San Juan at least a day or even two before the cruise.

I found a flight website: compete 4 your seat dot com , has anyone had any experience with it? is it competitive or not?

Any thoughts, suggestions or help is much appreciated.

Alan

This is an outrageously high fare for economy. I am seeing fares on AA for your dates for as low as $829.90 for one person.

I don't like websites such as the one you mention and avoid them, finding no need to use them. Why not check this one:

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/prego

I would be seriously looking for airfare at this point, as a lot of schools in the US will be on spring break at this time, as Easter is 04 April next year.

I found (on ITA Software) a one-stop via Continental from EDI> EWR (Newark)> SJU leaving EDI at 09:25 Sun 4 Apr, arr SJU 22:30, 4 Apr. It shows $1122 return/round trip. There are other options for more or less, but $3300 seems way too high.

Steve

Archived