Voyager Southampton to Monte Carlo 9/7/09

Cruisewoman79

We are at the Hotel Terra Vina in New Forest about 20 minutes from the pier in Southampton. An 11 room boutique hotel with a tag line"boutique ambiance blended with a passion for great food and wine!" How appropriate before we board the Voyager tomorrow for our Food and Wine cruise and our Cordon Bleu course! (GREAT place to stay precruise - nothing to do but get rid of jetlag and enjoy good food and wine - http://www.hotelterravina.com)

We booked this January of 2008 for our 25th anniversary which we will celebrate onboard. This will be our first Regent Cruise.

If I can tear myself away from having fun I will post my thoughts. If you have any specific questions - ask away!

Bon Voyage! Our Baltic cruise on Voyager in 2006 was the best cruise we've ever had. Let's see...Questions of interest for me would include any info on cabin upgrades you had been offered, any vibration issues on board, quality of food and service, and those now-free excersions! Jim

Bon Voyage! Our Baltic cruise on Voyager in 2006 was the best cruise we've ever had. Let's see...Questions of interest for me would include any info on cabin upgrades you had been offered, any vibration issues on board, quality of food and service, and those now-free excersions! Jim
Will do Jim. See also Live from the Voyager - started by Travel Cat just down the hall from us. She did get an upgrade offer. We did not so we are in a G (708). NO free excursions on this voyage!!!

We are at the Hotel Terra Vina in New Forest about 20 minutes from the pier in Southampton. An 11 room boutique hotel with a tag line"boutique ambiance blended with a passion for great food and wine!" How appropriate before we board the Voyager tomorrow for our Food and Wine cruise and our Cordon Bleu course! (GREAT place to stay precruise - nothing to do but get rid of jetlag and enjoy good food and wine - www.hotelterravina.com)

We booked this January of 2008 for our 25th anniversary which we will celebrate onboard. This will be our first Regent Cruise.

If I can tear myself away from having fun I will post my thoughts. If you have any specific questions - ask away!

Have a great cruise! And Happy Anniversary!!!

My wife and I celebrated our 25th last fall on board Voyager. (First Regent cruise) It's a special day and the crew made it feel like it!

We booked our upcoming cruise (Sept 25 b2b) while still on board.

Looking forward to reading your posts.... if you get a chance..... after all... this is your cruise.:)

Archived