FCC - Did they make the changes yet?

Cruise Junky

[quote name='philsfun']Where onboard do I buy them? How much do they cost? and what are they for?[/quote]

Go to the Future Cruise desk.
You can fill out the form and drop it in the box or see the Future Cruise Rep. They are $100 each and they will put them on your credit card. There is no aqdditional fee.

They are $100 each. You use them in place of a regular deposit on a Princess cruise that you book. They are used for the first 2 people in the cabin. Both people get an onboard credit based on the length of the cruise/cabin type.
They are fully refundable and good for 4 years. They show in your online (Princess) Captains Circle account.

Hi All
Could you please tell me after you have applied FCC does the OBC show up in your personilizer anywhere??? We have applied ours to a cruise in May and it doesnt show up anywhere.....the lady at the TA (online) also gave us a letter with the full OBC showing as she couls see/hear that we were concerned....
Thanks for the time in answering my questions

Just been reading all these posts. Very confusing, but us Brits don't have to pay a deposit up front for FCC's. We just fill in the form and they send us a letter, basically giving us the benefits of OBC, but we don't have to pay deposits up front. Much less complicated.

Thank you - Thank you for this thread........

I have just come from phoning Princess and spoke to a nice young man and he confirmed everything on this thread, my TA is mistaken.

I booked one seven day cruise for next year and she took both of my FCC for that cruise.
I booked a 30 day cruise after that and had to make a large deposit. After seeing this thread, I took out the FCC I had in my file and I felt it was not right. Especially since I got only a $25.00 on board credit from my TA for the 30 day.

Princess is fixing this and just wants the extra $100.00 for the second passenger on the seven day cruise and will switch the other FCC to the 30 day cruise and we'll get $300.00 OBC too. :D:D

The Princess Rep said "Now a days, passengers know more than TA's.
So, if you want to get more bang for your buck, One FCC for each two passengers in a cabin and an additional $100.00."

Snowbird

[quote name='canadiansnowbird']Thank you - Thank you for this thread........

I have just come from phoning Princess and spoke to a nice young man and he confirmed everything on this thread, my TA is mistaken.

I booked one seven day cruise for next year and she took both of my FCC for that cruise.
I booked a 30 day cruise after that and had to make a large deposit. After seeing this thread, I took out the FCC I had in my file and I felt it was not right. Especially since I got only a $25.00 on board credit from my TA for the 30 day.

Princess is fixing this and just wants the extra $100.00 for the second passenger on the seven day cruise and will switch the other FCC to the 30 day cruise and we'll get $300.00 OBC too. :D:D

The Princess Rep said "Now a days, passengers know more than TA's.
So, if you want to get more bang for your buck, One FCC for each two passengers in a cabin and an additional $100.00."

Snowbird[/quote]

As the OP, I'm very, very happy you not only got some good information but also money out of this thread :)

[quote name='Toto2Kansas']Great News! Glad to hear you were able to get that all straightened out. Amazing isn't it that we have to teach Princess staff what 'the rules' are with FCC's? :)[/QUOTE]

Actually it was Princess that straightened it out for me... it was my TA that was incorrect.

Now I have to talk to her to-morrow (TA) - not looking forward to that conversation! :rolleyes: Sent her an e-mail first.

Snowbird

[quote name='canadiansnowbird']Actually it was Princess that straightened it out for me... it was my TA that was incorrect.

Now I have to talk to her to-morrow (TA) - not looking forward to that conversation! :rolleyes: Sent her an e-mail first.

Snowbird[/quote]

Opps, my error, I misunderstood. Yep, time for that TA to learn something from her clients it looks like. :)

Archived