Wine & Electricity on Ruby Princess!

Kitchen Sink

First time cruiser with Princess on 24th Nov 2009 for 10 days in Eastern Caribbean. Anybody know if alcohol packages are available in the main dining room [as available on MSC & Costa ships] and if so what do they cost? If not then does anybody know the average price of a bottle of wine in the dining room?

Also, what is the plug style in the staterooms? Know that it will be 2 flat pin USA style but is a 2 round pin European style also provided? Want to make sure I bring the correct adaptors with me!

Final question > the chairs on Princess Cays: what is the charge or are they free? I know that there is a charge for clams, cabanas, bungalows, etc but what about the chairs? Also, is there much shade around........either a chair or towel under a tree or bush would do!

Thanks

First time cruiser with Princess on 24th Nov 2009 for 10 days in Eastern Caribbean. Anybody know if alcohol packages are available in the main dining room [as available on MSC & Costa ships] and if so what do they cost? If not then does anybody know the average price of a bottle of wine in the dining room?

This link will give you an idea of wine prices.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/princess_cellars/index.jsp

Also, what is the plug style in the staterooms? Know that it will be 2 flat pin USA style but is a 2 round pin European style also provided? Want to make sure I bring the correct adaptors with me!

The receptacles in the bedroom require standard US plugs - two flat pins, and will also take the ones with two flat pins and the round ground pin.

Final question > the chairs on Princess Cays: what is the charge or are they free? I know that there is a charge for clams, cabanas, bungalows, etc but what about the chairs? Also, is there much shade around........either a chair or towel under a tree or bush would do!

Thanks

The lounge chairs at Princess Cays are FREE for use. Make certain you bring the beach towels your cabin steward will provide. There are several palm trees that provide shade and also some tables with thatched palm leaf umbrellas. The shade is a bit limited so if you really want/need it I suggest you arrive early.

Archived