Do we need an alarm clock?

naylenk

My question is why do you need an alrm clock for vacation? The last thing I want to do on vacation is wake up at a set time to an alarm clock or wakeup call. It's vacation, sleep in, use your body's internal alarm clock.

Sure would hate to have missed that $800 shore excursion in St Petersburg last summer! The clock was a great backup - just in case the automated service got screwed up.

My question is why do you need an alrm clock for vacation? The last thing I want to do on vacation is wake up at a set time to an alarm clock or wakeup call. It's vacation, sleep in, use your body's internal alarm clock.

Sure would hate to have missed that $800 shore excursion in St Petersburg last summer! The clock was a great backup - just in case the automated service got screwed up.

Well that answers my question. I guess I don't think about early excursions because I don't book them:(. Just out of curiosity and if you don't mind my asking, what excursion cost $800?

Well that answers my question. I guess I don't think about early excursions because I don't book them:(. Just out of curiosity and if you don't mind my asking, what excursion cost $800?

A private, customized, 2 day tour of St Petersburg and surounding areas for 2 people. Not really all that extravagant, since the 2 day ship's tour is over $600 with 100 other passengers and no control of the itinerary.

Archived