Just Back!! 9/5-9/17

Hi All!

Just back from the NCL Jade 12 night Med. cruise. Ports of call were Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Venice, Katakolon, Athens, Izmir and Istanbul. We did not stay ahead of time in Barcelona. Any questions? :)

I would love to hear all about your trip since we are on the reverse itinerary in November. I have been on the Jade before so I am really interested in what you did in each port.

Are you going to write a review? I would love to read it if you do. And I would love to see any photos. :D

Thanks,

Linda

I would love to hear all about your trip since we are on the reverse itinerary in November. I have been on the Jade before so I am really interested in what you did in each port.

Are you going to write a review? I would love to read it if you do. And I would love to see any photos. :D

Thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda!

It was fabulous! I posted a general review on the NCL board (service, etnertainment, etc). I haven't gotten a chance to write a port by port yet. Hopefully soon. I just uploaded all the pics from my camera to the computer last night. But we have about 2500 to go through! I was hoping to start this past weekend, but looks like it will be hopefully this week!

Hi Linda!

It was fabulous! I posted a general review on the NCL board (service, etnertainment, etc). I haven't gotten a chance to write a port by port yet. Hopefully soon. I just uploaded all the pics from my camera to the computer last night. But we have about 2500 to go through! I was hoping to start this past weekend, but looks like it will be hopefully this week!

I can't wait to see them all :)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi All!

Just back from the NCL Jade 12 night Med. cruise. Ports of call were Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Venice, Katakolon, Athens, Izmir and Istanbul. We did not stay ahead of time in Barcelona. Any questions? :)

We will be on the Jade in January. The itinerary is slightly different but we will be going into Izmir as well. Did you do anything in Izmir, or hear of anyone doing a private tour? I have been to Ephesus so want to do something different.

Hi All!

We are going to Ephesus on our cruise in 2010 and was just wondering if a Visa is required for Turkey?:confused:

We are going to Ephesus on our cruise in 2010 and was just wondering if a Visa is required for Turkey?:confused:

If you are embarking or disembarking your cruise in Turkey, you will need a visa, but if you are just there for a cruise port day, you do not.

Archived