I just have to say...

ColoradoJuli

We were on the Dream in October 2004 and had a great cruise. Just wish we were going again. The biggest problem we had with the Dream was the disembarkation - they made us get off at the end of our cruise!

You will have a wonderful time.

My wife and I are going to be on the same cruise as you and we are also very excited about this trip.

We haven't even started to pack yet. We probably won't start packing until about Wednesday. We are flying into New Orleans on Saturday and then we are also spending a couple of days in N.O. after the cruise.

This will be our second time on the Dream and we are anxious to see her again. She was the first cruise which we had taken together, not to mention the ship on which we became engaged.

I just hope we make it to all of the scheduled ports!!!!!

bwellen - How wonderful! Engaged on a cruise! Did you get the ring at an exotic port?

We too plan to fly into NO on Saturday, but will be flying home after the cruise. We are going with a group of 10 people and all but two of them have to get back to work the next day.

Look for me! I will have a Cruise Critic lanyard around my neck. I am 5'7" with long brunette hair. (I guess you can tell that by my avatar) anyway...I would love to meet you and your party!

Archived