Emerald Princess 11/1: room swap??

cruisininohio4789

Wondering if anyone knows of any board or sites in which passengers are, for whatever reason, interesting in swapping rooms (assuming that can even be done); OR a passenger who has booked a room and can't take the cruise. I'm on the Emerald Princess Southern Caribbean cruise that departs from Ft. Lauderdale. The cruise is completely booked (it must be a real popular one). I have an obstructed ocean view that I'd like to trade from a balcony or mini suite (and I realize there would be some additional inducements to make that happen). If anyone has any advice, please let me know. THANKS:confused:

Wondering if anyone knows of any board or sites in which passengers are, for whatever reason, interesting in swapping rooms (assuming that can even be done); OR a passenger who has booked a room and can't take the cruise. I'm on the Emerald Princess Southern Caribbean cruise that departs from Ft. Lauderdale. The cruise is completely booked (it must be a real popular one). I have an obstructed ocean view that I'd like to trade from a balcony or mini suite (and I realize there would be some additional inducements to make that happen). If anyone has any advice, please let me know. THANKS:confused:

Well, never heard of a site like this, but I have to tell you, this would be quite difficult to do, if not impossible. After final payment date, at least one of the original passengers must occupy the stateroom booked.

And advertising (for anything) isn't allowed on the cruise criitic boards, so I would not be surprised that when this is seen, it isn't pulled by the moderators. Sorry!

We're on the same cruise, also in an OV obstructed. I got to pick the cabin so I picked one that appears to be between the lifeboats. I just like being able to know if it's night or day and don't really care about the view.

BTW it's an Eastern Carriben itinerary.

Come join us on the roll call!

Wendy

Archived