Dawn to Bermuda

cruise4fam

I tried to do a search and didn't find any info so if this question has been asked already sorry. Ok now that the Dawn has no self service laundromat's does any one have any experience while in Bermuda with laundromat's? With being in port for 3 days I thought about being able to do a load or two.

Just offhand, in my trips to Bermuda I never recall seeing a laundromat near the pier, nor any passengers wheeling clean or dirty laundry up and down the gangplank, thru the scanner and past security.

Maybe someone else has better info.

I tried to do a search and didn't find any info so if this question has been asked already sorry. Ok now that the Dawn has no self service laundromat's does any one have any experience while in Bermuda with laundromat's? With being in port for 3 days I thought about being able to do a load or two.

I'm almost sure I saw coin operated laudromats in Bermuda but it has been 7 years. Someone who has been there recently may know for sure.

It is really warm in Bermuda and your warm weather clothes pack really well. With no formal clothes needed on NCL, your luggage should have enough room for the clothes you need for one week. It is vacation. Leave the laundry go until you get home. Relax and enjoy your time on the island, not sitting in a laundramat.

I didn't see any in King's Wharf but then again wasn't looking either. Bermuda is very expensive so if there is one, expect to pay much more than in the US.

Thanks for the info and you are right Bermuda is expensive and it will probably cost alot even if I find one. I guess I will just have to over pack and not worry about.

It is really warm in Bermuda and your warm weather clothes pack really well. With no formal clothes needed on NCL, your luggage should have enough room for the clothes you need for one week. It is vacation. Leave the laundry go until you get home. Relax and enjoy your time on the island, not sitting in a laundramat.

You are right I just need to the laundry after the vacation and not worry about it. I usually have enough stuff it was nice when the Dawn had self serve and I didn't have to worry about the what if. Is Bermuda still really warm in Oct?

We were on the Dawn in March. They had a laundry special-all you could stuff in a bag for $25.00 or $20.00 for Latitude's members. We rolled all of our clothes and thought we really got our money's worth. We will do the same next month on the Dawn to Bermuda. I've read that Bermuda is expensive. I would rather see the island than do laundry. Of course, I hate doing laundry anyway.

You are right I just need to the laundry after the vacation and not worry about it. I usually have enough stuff it was nice when the Dawn had self serve and I didn't have to worry about the what if. Is Bermuda still really warm in Oct?

I have been the first week in November and I was still in shorts in port.

Thats good to know my son is 12 and he will be in shorts even when it's 60 out. :)

It will be cool out of NYC until you get closer to Bermuda and even then no guarantee on weather but generally will still be nice. I know what you mean about kids they just don't feel the cold like my old bones do :D

We were on the Dawn in March. They had a laundry special-all you could stuff in a bag for $25.00 or $20.00 for Latitude's members. We rolled all of our clothes and thought we really got our money's worth. We will do the same next month on the Dawn to Bermuda. I've read that Bermuda is expensive. I would rather see the island than do laundry. Of course, I hate doing laundry anyway.

The $20 deal is something to think about. I am with you I hate to do laundry especially on vacation. I have been on other boats that have had the bag special and I think it might work out ok for this trip.

It will be cool out of NYC until you get closer to Bermuda and even then no guarantee on weather but generally will still be nice. I know what you mean about kids they just don't feel the cold like my old bones do :D

I figure the 1st day or so my son will have to deal with jeans and then as we get closer hopefully it will be shorts till we are almost back to NY. I am always cold my self so I know what you mean,:)

Archived