Sun Princess Dining

obnurse

We're sailing on the Sun Princess (Jan. 28th-Feb. 6th) and are currently booked for anytime dining, which we've done before on the Grand Class ships. Now I'm having second thoughts, as it sounds like people are waiting lengthy times to be seated. What are the odds of changing to traditional 2nd seating? Do they have tables for 4 on the Sun? I value your opinions and appreciate your advise!

My guess is you will have an easier time changing from Anytime to 2nd Seating Traditional than if you wanted to eat at the 1st Seating. Our observation is there are more people trying to change to the 1st from either 2nd or Anytime. See the Maitre'd as soon as possible after you arrive. He holds court in the dining room with the master seating plan on Embarkation Day just for this purpose. If he's not in one dining room, he'll be in the other! Remember, he wants to make you happy. :-) I don't recall one way or another about tables for four. Good luck. Nan

Archived