Pictures of Ships cabins

Hi guys here are a couple of others ...

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2298108600105392105HLgUlM

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2264777640105392105EXGjTM

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2315136920105392105lyWpZd

Yes, Jillybean I believe Dawn and Sun both have B750 and its neighbour aft. On the Sun b750 is a mini suite, but much larger than the ones we saw on the sides.

Jane

I dont normally take pics of the cabins,

but here is one I found of Regents Seven Seas Mariner,

from when we cruised from Auckland to LA.

Mariner was the first ship to be built with all outside balcony suites.

It only comes this way if it is on a World Cruise,

or when it does the Grand Asia Pacific,

which circles the Pacific Rim.

00366601_CIMG0400_0007263009.jpg

00366601_CIMG0382_0007262994.jpg

00366601_CIMG0420_0007263029.jpg

Hiya guys

Really enjoying this photo thread. Hope these work. Photos of B750 on Sun Princess this past June. Yes, we were very very spoiled

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2543798590105392105MwUNsF

have others coming, just uploading ...

Jane

Sigh..they are great Jane. I`m afraid we will just have to wait for a visit from the upgrade fairy before we see one of those:p I think it would be awesome to have a balcony that big, just laying back and watching the wake of the boat. We have just a normal balcony on our upcoming cruise, i think i would go mad without one. I have to admire the people that go with inside cabins. More power to thee. :D

Wow Kiwi, now thats a lovely cabin. Is that a suite or just a standard balcony cabin?

I'd be especially interested in just cabins ..like I might have on the Pacific Sun.

I've loved the kind of messy lived in ones!!!

More please.

WOOHOOO we are back on track.............found you a couple of our photos of an inside 4 berth cabin on the Pacific Sun ... can't help with messy lived in photos although my John is lying on the bed and that probably counts as messy.....:D:D:D cheers shiona

2457777190102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

2301244460102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

2497757610102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

David i am drooling...............wow.........

Wow Kiwi, now thats a lovely cabin. Is that a suite or just a standard balcony cabin?

Every cabin on the ship is a suite. We had booked a lower category on a GTY, but they had all gone so we got moved up to what they called a penthouse suite. It was the same as the standard suites, only a bit wider.

Every cabin on the ship is a suite. We had booked a lower category on a GTY, but they had all gone so we got moved up to what they called a penthouse suite. It was the same as the standard suites, only a bit wider.

Very impressive :D Its a shame Princess ones are not a bit bigger. I have only cruised once before, so dont have alot to compare them too, but it would appear that most people seem to say Princess are in the lower end of industry standards in relation to size.

WOOHOOO we are back on track.............found you a couple of our photos of an inside 4 berth cabin on the Pacific Sun ... can't help with messy lived in photos although my John is lying on the bed and that probably counts as messy.....:D cheers shiona

2457777190102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

2301244460102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

2497757610102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

David i am drooling...............wow........

Nice cabin, and yet another photo with a man lying on the bed.......lol

Jillybean:)

00366601_CIMG0400_0007263009.jpg

00366601_CIMG0382_0007262994.jpg

00366601_CIMG0420_0007263029.jpg

LOVERLY.....I could easily put up with this suite......for a long time..;):D

Very impressive :D Its a shame Princess ones are not a bit bigger. I have only cruised once before, so dont have alot to compare them too, but it would appear that most people seem to say Princess are in the lower end of industry standards in relation to size.

P&O and Princess are renowned for small cabins...

but thats how they keep the price down.

Having said that though the cabins are amazing as to how everything seems to fit into them and how you have plenty of space to store everything away.

On the luxury ships the cabins are bigger..

but so is the cruise fare.

As an example, Pacific Princess and the other "R" ships carry 700 passengers,

same number as Seven Seas Mariner,

but Mariner is 1/3 bigger in size.

To relate it to Real Estate, the 3 rules are

Location, Location, Location.

Thats what you are buying

When moving up the cruising ladder and into the luxury lines , the 3 rules are Spac,Space, Space.

Thats what you are buying.

Hi Jilly - we are on the dawn next week so I will try to get some photos - there are a couple of different types - so it will depend on what "shape room they are in. We have been in D745 which was very small. But have a look at the deck plans and look at the shape of D709 it's "longer". So it will depend on their cabin number as to the size. I would suggest that they try to get one of the longer shaped ones.

Jillybean

I travelled on the Dawn Princess not long ago, and had an inside cabin, will have a look to see if I took any photos but dont think i did They are small cabins, very small Tell your friends not to take a very large suitcase, as I did, and it wouldnt fit in the wardrobe, or under the bed, so it had to sit on the floor inbetween the beds.  I had to climb over it everytime I went to bed.

David that cabin is wonderful, I bet you loved it.

Does anyone have any photos on inside cabins on Dawn Princess? Two couples, friends of ours are booked in inside cabins for the World Cruise 2010 and would love to see some photos. Jillybean:)

Jilly, make sure your friends read Sherrees blog.

She has just posted what they would do differently if they did the cruise again.

As for the inside cabins on Dawn, talk was , when we did the Round Australia cruise, that the shape of the cabin does have an effect on the space. Some folk thought that the cabins with the door on the angle gave more space and others thought that the ones that were on an outside corner gave more room.

Guess it comes down to personal preference.

Does anyone have any photos on inside cabins on Dawn Princess?

Two couples, friends of ours are booked in inside cabins for the World Cruise 2010 and would love to see some photos.

Jilly, the rooms are actually quite small, but having said that the `disabled ones` are massive, i reckon almost at least another half a cabin in size. We got a glimpse of one when we were on the Sun Princess and was amazed at how big it was:o

Hi Jilly - we are on the dawn next week so I will try to get some photos - there are a couple of different types - so it will depend on what "shape room they are in. We have been in D745 which was very small. But have a look at the deck plans and look at the shape of D709 it's "longer". So it will depend on their cabin number as to the size. I would suggest that they try to get one of the longer shaped ones.

Thanks, that would be good.

They have an 'i' or could it be 'ii' category inside, it might be a ships guarantee?

Nice cabin, and yet another photo with a man lying on the bed.......lol

Jillybean

:D:D ..........thought i would post one of him sitting this time.......:D:D

SUN PRINCESS CABIN D738 - had a fantastic picture window...

2116958320102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

Jilly, make sure your friends read Sherrees blog.

She has just posted what they would do differently if they did the cruise again.

As for the inside cabins on Dawn, talk was , when we did the Round Australia cruise, that the shape of the cabin does have an effect on the space. Some folk thought that the cabins with the door on the angle gave more space and others thought that the ones that were on an outside corner gave more room.

Guess it comes down to personal preference.

Yes I did put them both onto Sherree's blog. I think she refers to her cabin as the 'broom cupboard'...;)

If they have the choice they want to ensure they get the best possible inside cabin, apparently there are still plenty of inside cabins available for the 104 days. If there is a cabin someone can recommend they can see if it is available and transfer from the one they've been given to that one. One of the couples is on a ships guarantee inside, so will have to run with whatever.

Yes I did put them both onto Sherree's blog. I think she refers to her cabin as the 'broom cupboard'...;)

If they have the choice they want to ensure they get the best possible inside cabin, apparently there are still plenty of inside cabins available for the 104 days. If there is a cabin someone can recommend they can see if it is available and transfer from the one they've been given to that one. One of the couples is on a ships guarantee inside, so will have to run with whatever.

Jilly the cabin opposite ours was A308 and as i said it was massive.:D I would imagine that all the cabins in the same position is going to be the same size.

Archived