Pictures of Ships cabins

Jilly the cabin opposite ours was A308 and as i said it was massive.:D

Thanks Cazz, I'll pass that cabin number on to them, plus also wait to see if any photos pop up on this thread to give them a better idea......but I'm sure they'll like to hear the word 'massive'.....;) Thanks for your help.

Just wish we were going with them too........(green with envy smiley)..hehe

Jillybean:)

Darn I have photos of both the insides of sun princess cabins that go across the ship and also one of the corner one, but both are too large. I will have another look later.

In my photo it is me that lying across the bed!!!I was posing with our towel animal.

Thanks Cazz, I'll pass that cabin number on to them, plus also wait to see if any photos pop up on this thread to give them a better idea......but I'm sure they'll like to hear the word 'massive'.....;) Thanks for your help.Just wish we were going with them too........(green with envy smiley)..heheJillybean:)

Heard today ...on the grapevine..:confused:

that for next years World Cruise on Dawn Princess ...

all the Mini Suites are sold out

all the Insides are sold out....

only Balconies left :eek:

However its a long way out yet...

I have the feeling more space will be released in the months to come.

Heard today ...on the grapevine..:confused:

that for next years World Cruise on Dawn Princess ...

all the Mini Suites are sold out

all the Insides are sold out....

only Balconies left :eek:

However its a long way out yet...

I have the feeling more space will be released in the months to come.

I was talking to a guy from Princess a couple of months ago and he was saying then that all the Suites were sold as soon as the cruise was available to book. The reason being that the suites on Dawn Princess are much cheaper than QMll or Queen Victoria, he didn't mention Aurora or Arcadia.

I agree with you there will be all sorts available when it comes to final payment. This years world cruise had some great last minute deals.

I agree with you there will be all sorts available when it comes to final payment. This years world cruise had some great last minute deals.Jillybean:)

Last minute deals are OK for a segment,

but the full WC takes a lot of planning....

To get a pic from Photobucket copy the "IMG code" under the pic you want, (it's the last on the list under the photo) and paste into this reply box....that's the easiest way I found to do it.

Hope this helps.

here's an excample

DEANANDZOLTINAJoCT2008-1.jpg

Ok, I am going to have a go at this. I don't have a photo of a cabin to play with. I hope it is alright to post a photo of the atrium on the Sun Princess. Here goes.........

Vanuatuandnewcaledoniasunprinces-49.jpg

WOOHOOO we are back on track.............found you a couple of our photos of an inside 4 berth cabin on the Pacific Sun ... can't help with messy lived in photos although my John is lying on the bed and that probably counts as messy.....:D:D:D cheers shiona

2457777190102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

2301244460102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

2497757610102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

David i am drooling...............wow.........

Ohhhhhh how exciting thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Shocker of a work day ..what a treat to come home to something to look forward to. I love that.

Hi Everyone,

Really enjoying this thread and looking at everyone's piccies, puts us in the mood for our cruise coming up shortly.

Here is one of our cabins .... the smallest inside cabin on the Holland America Volendam!! And there were four of us sharing it!! A single bunk pulled down from the wall over our bed and then the sofa was made up into a bed. Must add that the bed was so comfy we slept really well! Chocolates were left on the bed each night along with a towel animal.

DSC00243.jpg

One day we might be lucky enough to have a balcony cabin!!! :)

Mandy and Graham.

Nice cabin, and yet another photo with a man lying on the bed.......lol

And even the one I posted earlier has DH lying on the bed...(and teen daughter)............I think we see a pattern here:rolleyes:.

And even the one I posted earlier has DH lying on the bed...(and teen daughter)............I think we see a pattern here:rolleyes:.

Just looking through all our cruise pics and it seems that just about every one has hubby sprawled out on the bed resting!!! :D

Mandy.

Hi Everyone,

Really enjoying this thread and looking at everyone's piccies, puts us in the mood for our cruise coming up shortly.

Here is one of our cabins .... the smallest inside cabin on the Holland America Volendam!! And there were four of us sharing it!! A single bunk pulled down from the wall over our bed and then the sofa was made up into a bed. Must add that the bed was so comfy we slept really well! Chocolates were left on the bed each night along with a towel animal.

DSC00243.jpg

Mandy and Graham.

Hi Mandy and Graham, Wow, you must have had to have syncronised breathing with 4 of you sharing.....;) Love your little towel animal, haven't seen that one before. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi Everyone,

DSC00243.jpg

Mandy and Graham.

Hi Mandy and Graham, Wow, you must have had to have syncronised breathing with 4 of you sharing.....;) Love your little towel animal, haven't seen that one before. Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

Hi Everyone,

DSC00243.jpg

Mandy and Graham.

Hi Mandy and Graham, Wow, you must have had to have syncronised breathing with 4 of you sharing.....;) Love the little towel animal, haven't seen that one before. Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

I dont normally take pics of the cabins,

but here is one I found of Regents Seven Seas Mariner,

from when we cruised from Auckland to LA.

Mariner was the first ship to be built with all outside balcony suites.

It only comes this way if it is on a World Cruise,

or when it does the Grand Asia Pacific,

which circles the Pacific Rim.

00366601_CIMG0400_0007263009.jpg

00366601_CIMG0382_0007262994.jpg

00366601_CIMG0420_0007263029.jpg

One day I will sail in a cabin like that ....a wonderful goal!

Thank you for giving me the inspiration.

Hi Mandy and Graham, Wow, you must have had to have syncronised breathing with 4 of you sharing.....;) Love the little towel animal, haven't seen that one before. Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

Yes Jillybean it was a bit tight, but there was more room in this cabin than in the Pacific Star and Pacific Sun 4 berths!!! :) We were a bit worried as I had read in one of the brochures that our cabin was only a two berth so I had visions of two of us sleeping on the floor!! :eek: It was a relief to find four beds in there!!

Mandy.

Yes Jillybean it was a bit tight, but there was more room in this cabin than in the Pacific Star and Pacific Sun 4 berths!!! :) We were a bit worried as I had read in one of the brochures that our cabin was only a two berth so I had visions of two of us sleeping on the floor!! :eek: It was a relief to find four beds in there!!

Mandy.

Gee, that's interesting as that cabin looks so much smaller than the ones on Pacific Sun, although it's not always easy to tell from pics. We had 5 of us in our cabin on PS and although the 5th berth was folded up during the day I thought it was very roomy. Here's a link to a picture with the 5th berth down, all ready for bed.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2897072140089661373VQCkke

Gee, that's interesting as that cabin looks so much smaller than the ones on Pacific Sun, although it's not always easy to tell from pics. We had 5 of us in our cabin on PS and although the 5th berth was folded up during the day I thought it was very roomy. Here's a link to a picture with the 5th berth down, all ready for bed.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2897072140089661373VQCkke

Hi Karen,

The cabin does look alot smaller than what it was, it was a long cabin so there was much more room that you can't see .... just squeezy around the bed!!! The bathroom was larger than the bathrooms on the Pacific Sun and Pacific Star. I don't have a good photo taken of the other side of the cabin.

We didn't spend much time in the cabin, but I am sure if we had one of the beautiful cabins in some of the photos on this thread we would hardly ever leave it!!!

Mandy.

Hey Amanda, I see from your sig that the SS Australis was your intorduction to cruising. Mine too:). I was almost 15 at the time and thought she was a fantastic ship.

Hi Karen,

Yes we spent 4 great weeks on the SS Australis in 1973 when I was 14. We had a lovely roomy cabin on Main Deck with a porthole, two sets of bunks and a cot for my baby brother. It was such an adventure for all of us!! I don't have any photos of the cabin which is a shame!!

Mandy.

Archived