300 obc for booking suites

14 Days or Longer

The Promo Code is PGOBC. You must be booking a cruise at least 9 months in advance.

If you've already booked and you're still within the window, as long as your price has not increased you may want to ask them to rebook your cruise in order to get the OBC.

This is my 1st post even though I have been using this site for about a year. You folks on here are truly helpful.

I just booked an AC suite (room 0265) on the Sun yesterday and now I find this thread today about a $300 OBC. I immediately checked my reservation and it does state that there is a $300 OBC included. I had not entered the code so I figured I would have to call them but for once I lucked out.

Thanks again everybody.

There was another thread on here last week about OBC for booking suites so I called my PCC and inquired. Whatever it was, I was not eligible for. I had booked an AE Penthouse for 3/20/11 and was already getting $150 OBC and only had to pay the 50% deposit.

Well this afternoon my PCC called me and whatever the sale is that started today, I am eligible for and now I have an additional $150 OBC. The downside is that she had to rebook me and the taxes have since gone up, so at final payment I will have to pay an additional $47. I don't mind, I am still getting more OBC.

Archived