Egypt by SeaDream

Jim Avery

Sure has been quiet on this board. Anybody out there? I was hoping someone who has done the recent Istanbul to Alexandria cruise with the 6 day Egypt with SeaDream shore excursion would post a review. Most interested to find out how it went.

Jim.

Hey Jim,

I'm expecting to hear back from James Cabello today or tomorrow on some booking questions for next summer, and I'll try to get at least the "official" report on the trip (James was leading it, I believe). Sounds like it must have been amazing based on the itinerary. On a related note, I may be leaning towards the shorter Italian itinerary now, as they just came out with a GTY for it that looks pretty good.

-Dan

Sure has been quiet on this board. Anybody out there? I was hoping someone who has done the recent Istanbul to Alexandria cruise with the 6 day Egypt with SeaDream shore excursion would post a review. Most interested to find out how it went.

Jim.

While I can't bring myself to spend any more time on the computer by heading to FaceBook, I've heard James's page on Facebook has some pretty good info . . .

FT

Hi Dan:

We have done well with the GTY rates. If you can wait, you might get one on the other itinerary too. Yes, the Egypt deal looked spectacular and is something we want to try to do and SD seems the best way.

FT: I am with you on Facebook. I don't tweet either. Snore a little but I draw the line at bird calls.:D

Hi Dan:

We have done well with the GTY rates. If you can wait, you might get one on the other itinerary too. Yes, the Egypt deal looked spectacular and is something we want to try to do and SD seems the best way.

FT: I am with you on Facebook. I don't tweet either. Snore a little but I draw the line at bird calls.:D

You and my dw need to join the modern age. At least play on Facebook. I mean I’m there and so is Disneyjen, what more could you ask for?

Archived