Vitamin ?? any pharm experts out there??

zoncom

Do you not eat correctly? If you eat a balanced diet and don't have some underlying medical issue, you don't need all those expensive vitamins! Really! A good diet gives you ALL you need. (And it doesn't have to be everyday...a balanced diet throughout the week is fine!)

And yes, you can combine them, and long as you don't "mash" them together.

I also take alot of vitamins, I purchased a container that has compartments for day and night (large compartments) and holds a 7 day supply. I just bought a second one so I can bring both of them on my 2 weeks cruise. I doubt there would be a problem with combining them as I have been doing this for quite some time. Sometimes eating a good balanced diet is not enough, I have had cancer and now have osteopenia and even though I exercise and eat properly my doctors have advised me to take certain vitamins and I do.

Linda

I also take alot of vitamins, I purchased a container that has compartments for day and night (large compartments) and holds a 7 day supply. I just bought a second one so I can bring both of them on my 2 weeks cruise. I doubt there would be a problem with combining them as I have been doing this for quite some time. Sometimes eating a good balanced diet is not enough, I have had cancer and now have osteopenia and even though I exercise and eat properly my doctors have advised me to take certain vitamins and I do.

Linda

I also have osteopenia ... are you also adding zinc and magnesium to the calcium and potassium? And getting enough D? I had primary and secondary chronic hyperparathyroidism until I got one of them cut out which fixed the problem, now I am in the building the bones back up phase ... and my endo gave me a recommended list of foods, and also a set level for the minerals I need to get in addition. I swear the danged calcium horsepills are a pain in the rump to gt down!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived