Mercury Overall Condition Answered!!

Gitane

Hi Nancy,:) are you sure you were on Galaxy?:confused: She left the fleet back

in April.

Yikes! You are right of course . . . it was the Century. I am terrible at those kind of details, but I think my info on the coupons is generally correct.

Thanks for the correction. : )

Glad to hear the most of the posters here have liked their beds. Our Verandah cabin on the 12/12 cruise needed, frankly, better mattresses. We know that twins pushed together almost always result in a central hump, and these did. But the mattresses were both saggy, and I had a backache every morning. (But the swell breakfasts in the MDR made up for a lot!)

I slept on extra pillows on my mattress in our concierge class cabin on our most recent transatlantic on the Century. We may be spoiled with really good mattresses at home, but I was disappointed. I'd expected a better mattress for the extra cost of concierge class.

oddly, We paid a fortune for the mattress we have at home as my husband has a very bad back. But...He said the best pain free sleep he has had in a long time was on our last mercury cruise. Perhaps it was the fact that alcohol intake is increased while cruising, but he absolutely swears by the Mercury bedding. Me not so much, it was fine but certainly not as good as home, However, I had no trouble sleeping. the rocking of the ship puts me right out!

oh boy, maybe you can answer my question I am dying to find out, we are big aft lovers, but read there are no lounge chairs on balcony. so we booked the 1201 that is supposed to have huge balcony, but would really love aft with loungers

what cabin did you have, did you have loungers , any other info would be great

oh boy, maybe you can answer my question I am dying to find out, we are big aft lovers, but read there are no lounge chairs on balcony. so we booked the 1201 that is supposed to have huge balcony, but would really love aft with loungers

what cabin did you have, did you have loungers , any other info would be great

1201 is big enough for a couple of loungers, chairs and a small table....

Archived