Cocktails on Celebration

Was just wondering how past passenger would rate the cocktails aboard Celebration ? Our experience of the 'Martini Bar' on our last sailing (not on a Thomson ship) was that after one or two cocktails you certainly knew you had had a drink...:cool:. So what are peoples impressions of what is served up on Celebration ? Looking at the 'Dailies' that another poster kindly put on the boards, the prices a considerably lower than we have paid previously - could that be due to a reduction in alcohol ?

I thought them excellent with a large number available plus the cheaper cocktail of the day.

As for strength a few Tequila Sunrises seems to do the job for me.

They even make up ones not on the menu, I asked for a Martini just like James Bond drinks, Yuk!, so I had a pint of Boddingtons instead.

At least you wont have the 15% tip added on your drinks :):):)

Oh Gosport - how very true - the 15% did make it a bit more of an 'ouch' to the wallet - howver since the £ vs $ had become a little more favourable - but the no gratuities and no 15% certainly seem appealing to me, even if Celebration is maybe a little tired and not quite as glitzy as the big American Beauty we were on this summer.

Still, its the ports of call / area we are sailing in that attracts us more than the ship - and with all the negative reports as well as the possitive reports its tricky to judge how our week onboard will go. But yes, it will certainly be a cheaper experience - and if I can get a few good cocktails inside me as well as some delish food then I'm sure all will be fine and dandy :D

Archived