Half Moon Cay?

ShaynaS

I am thinking of booking a short cruise to the Bahamas stoping at HMC. I know this island is owned by CC but what is available there? I have never been to a private island so I have no idea.

I read you can rent cabanas anyone know the cost? Also read that there is a BBQ place, is this the only place to eat and are the prices resonable? Thanks for any help!!!

I am thinking of booking a short cruise to the Bahamas stoping at HMC. I know this island is owned by CC but what is available there? I have never been to a private island so I have no idea.

I read you can rent cabanas anyone know the cost? Also read that there is a BBQ place, is this the only place to eat and are the prices resonable? Thanks for any help!!!

We paid $225 for up to 4 people (we were only two). You get the cabana, snorkel gear, shower, lounge chairs, table w/4 chairs, soda, water, chips, dips, fruit, floatie mats....might be leaving something out.

There is an additional charge for more than 4 people...can't remember what it is, either $25 or $50pp.

I've also read that some people were charged $219 for the same. So I guess it can vary.

There are only 15 cabanas, so if you want one, be sure to be in line when the excursion desk opens. The higher the number, the further down the beach it is. Cabana #1 = lots of traffic, near activities. Cabana #15 = lots more privacy.

If you don't rent a cabana and want soda and/or water, your S&S card will be charged.

HI just got back from Half Moon Cay in September. We rented a cabana and invited our friends to stay with us. We did not tell them they were going to be with us because they would charge extra for each person. We had an awesome time while we were there. We went and got the BBQ lunch and took it back to the cabana and ate! Wonderful, wonderful day!

Archived