Upcoming changes on Celebrity

Senga

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seabee:

"Carb watcher"...what could be worse other than perhaps a reformed smoker! Your diet is fine but I can see it putting a serious damper on us "fat freedom fighters". Fat lovers unite!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Seabee - Hi buddy! ??? I think you may be confused about low carb diets. At least on Atkins, fat is a GOOD thing, carbs are bad. icon_smile.gif

FCT on USS Boxer - LPH4 '68-'69

gardencat --

Creme Brulee is AWESOME! One of the best valentine's day gifts I received from my honey is a carmelizing torch -- making Creme Brulee isn't complete without being able to scorch some raw sugar!! icon_biggrin.gif

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gardencat:

I think I've found a new home! I love creme brulee but no one else in my family cares for it much. Can I be adopted by all the creme brulee lovers on this board?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same situation here, I'm the only family member who likes them and usually have them order one each for me. Just had one in Harrods in London and it was not the same.

Don

The best creme brulee I've had so far was (believe it or not ) in a Japanese restaurant! They served three tiny roun dishes on a long thin tray. One was flavoured with green tea, one with lychee and the last flavour I don't remember. The flavours were subtle but each was dictinctive and then of course tht litle hard crust of carmalized sugar. Yum! can't wait to try it on celebrity. Please don't take those off the menu.

.... and if you do eat creme brulee every night, make sure that you take a larger size outfit with you to come home in! icon_wink.gif

Garry

click <a href="mailto:gkm278@comcast.net">here</a href> to send me an email

Hi guys!

I smelled creme brulee over here and had to follow my nose!!! I cannot wait for that first meal when I can have creme brulee! Now THAT is the way to be on vacation!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

Celebrity Century 5/8/04 -Western Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;8;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Ecstasy 2/04 - Baja

Tahitian Princess 2/03- French Polynesia

Sea Princess 7/02 - Alaska

Carnival Ecstasy 5/02 - Baja

Royal Caribbean Monarch 10/00 - Southern Caribbean

Carnival Elation 10/99 - Mexican Riviera

Royal Caribbean Monarch 1/97 - Southern Caribbean

Archived