Prices at Mr. Sanchos

MrsPete

Can anyone give me an idea of the drink and food prices at Mr. Sanchos? I'm trying to determine whether the all-inclusive price is worthwhile or not.

Thanks.

My spouse and I are not big drinkers or eaters so we just ordered off of the menu. We had 6 beers and 2 appetizers and the bill was less then $35.00 with tip.:)

My spouse and I are not big drinkers or eaters so we just ordered off of the menu. We had 6 beers and 2 appetizers and the bill was less then $35.00 with tip.:)
Okay, we'd probably be similar in what we'd eat. So it sounds like the all-inclusive wouldn't be worthwhile . . . what about chairs? Do they charge for chairs? And, if so, I assume that'd be included in the all-inclusive.

Can anyone give me an idea of the drink and food prices at Mr. Sanchos? I'm trying to determine whether the all-inclusive price is worthwhile or not.

Thanks.

Hi MrsPete: What exactly do they charge for the all you can drink all you can eat special???? I have been un able to find that info as of yet. No reply to my email.

Also does anyone know what the distance is between Mr Sanchos and Paradise beach - they are walking distance apart????

any info would be appreciated - thanks

Okay, we'd probably be similar in what we'd eat. So it sounds like the all-inclusive wouldn't be worthwhile . . . what about chairs? Do they charge for chairs?
No charge for chairs as long as you are a paying customer meaning that you do buy some food/drinks.

Would you consider sitting at a table at a sidewalk café without ordering something? Same goes for the beach clubs that don't do the AI thing.

AI at Mr. Sanchos is $45 or $49 per person.

Hi MrsPete: What exactly do they charge for the all you can drink all you can eat special???? I have been un able to find that info as of yet. No reply to my email.
Since they didn't reply to your email, you can share mine -- you'll notice that the prices are less than the websites, so I suppose it pays to book directly.

What I'm trying to determine is whether it's better for me to book the all-inclusive or do it pay-as-you-go. I see now that chairs don't cost anything either way, so it comes down to food and drinks; I'm still not sure. How much are fru-fru drinks? If they're $10 each, the all-inclusive would be worthwhile. Also, we have four teenaged girls, so I would like to know the cost of a soda; I'm thinking that it might be worthwhile to book the all-inclusive for my husband (who will drink his $40 of beer) and maybe myself, but I'll probably pay-as-I-go for the girls. But then . . . what non-food/drink would we actually use? We'd share one locker -- no big savings there. We don't mind bringing towels from the ship; we'd use theirs only if they were free. We're bringing our own snorkel gear -- using other people's is YUCKY! Two of my girls would use the kayaks.

Can someone tell me the cost of an individual soda, a beer, and a mixed drink? I think with that information I can judge whether we'll do the all-inclusive or not.

Anyway, here's the email they sent me two days ago:

Just give us date hpow many people and will take care of you.

Enviado desde mi Blackberry® 3G de Iusacell.

-----Original Message-----

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 01:32:50

To: <olivermunoz@hotmail.com>

Subject: FW: Mr Sanchos Beach Club Cozumel

Hola Amigo!

Dear friend, welcome to the beautiful Caribbean island of Cozumel, Mexico.

You will admire the incomparable natural beauty of our turquoise blue waters, white sandy beaches and a great variety of sea life that will give you unforgettable memories of your vacation.

Mi casa es su casa, at Mr. Sanchos you will find the nicest beach, the best facilities, friendly and professional staff plus food and drinks you will remember and miss.

Have a look at what is awaiting you on the different YouTube videos!

We offer free entrance, no cover, and you can experience our hospitality every day from 9am to 5:30pm.

Our most popular package is certainly the famous All Inclusive Beach Break which includes all you can eat directly from the menu and all you

want to drink from our open bar with international brands and top shelf drinks.

This package is priced on site at $50.00 per person, reservations are not necessary but spaces are limited so we invite you to reserve your spots, if you reserve now you'll pay $40 us paying with cash upon your arrival, if you pay with a credit card will be $50 us

With us you don't require a deposit down and we will honor your reservation with free snorkel equipment, use of ocean kayaks, a fresh beach towel and use of lockers, $26.00 instant savings!

You can also pay as you go, you are welcome to order a la carte if you prefer, your choice!!!! Please ask for me Oliver Muñoz, the sales

Manager, when you arrive at beach club to assist you personally. If you have any questions please contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you.

We also offer you the Tequila Seminar which is available every day with previous reservation. Here is our exclusive video with Samantha

Brown and the Travel Channel: Tequila Tasting at Mr. Sanchos!

Cost for Waive runner 1/2 hour is $60.00 and $120.00 for 1 hour.

Parasailing cost is $60.00 per person for 13 minutes up on the air.

Horseback Riding on the beach and in the jungle $30.00 for the 1/2 hour tour, horses are assigned according to weight and experience.

ATV Beach and Jungle tour is priced at $40.00 with great trails and sand dunes for fun riding.

Snorkel equipment rental is priced at $10.00.

Ocean Kayaks are priced at $10.00.

Lockers and fresh beach towels are $3.00 each.

We accept Visa, MC,Travelers checks, US currency & pesos.

The taxi fare to Mr. Sanchos is $16.00 for 1 to 4 people, $24.00 for 1 to 5 people, $32.00 for 6 to 8 people and is only about a 10 minute

ride from the cruise piers.

If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me directly, at olivermunoz@hotmail.com

Thank you for your interest in Mr. Sanchos and have a great day!

Enjoy your vacation and my best wishes.

Oliver Muñoz Ramirez

Sales Manager

Mr. Sancho's Beach Club

Phone +52-1-987-87-19174

• 2 weeks later...

Archived