Caribbean Princess - Best Martinis

Michylicious

Crooners bar on deck 7. They are all very good, try a few each night!:D

Enjoy your cruise!

Agreed. Crooners was our favorite after dinner martini hangout. I was able to try a couple of different ones each night.

Our favorite Princess martini is what they call a "Ricky Martini" (get it?). It's grey goose orange vodka, grand marnier, and a splash of cranberry juice. We make it at home now, and just call it a "Ricky".

Going back on the CB in 8 days! I didn't get a chance to enjoy a martini on my last trip, but wanted to know what bars on board were best to order it and what some of the special maritinis you really like are!

Thanks!!

We spent much of our time at Crooner's and my fav is the "Milky Way" martini...Yum :)

Try the Margaritatini. Although, not really a true martini because it is made with rum instead of vodka or gin. It is served in a martini glass. It is really good. I'll 2nd the Milky Way. It really seemed like a dessert and very rich. I wouldn't suggest having it right after a heavy meal - maybe later in the evening. I also liked the Very Berry.

Best Martini:

I don't know if they still have it, but the Martini was called The Black Star Liner. It had Vodka and Espresso and some kind of choclate liquor. It was so good. Great for an after dinner drink.

love black star liner, if they dont know how to make it they can call around to a bartender who does ;) they really have to put it back on the menu!

toasted almond is good too...not diet :)

My vote has to go to the Toasted Almond Martini...treated myself to one earlier tonight.

1/2 shot vodka

1/2 shot Kahlua

1/2 shot Amaretto

2 shots light cream (I use low fat Half-and-Half)

Shake with cubed ice

Strain

Dust with nutmeg

Rich & creamy -- a great drink for dessert!

Archived