New Beverage Program is here!

ustal

There's a new tab when I log in to my booking online. Nothing too exciting--a wine package with a limited selection, and a new water package. There's apparently no inventory available for my sailing (Summit 14/11). Anyone with a later sailing, is there inventory available for yours?

Water Package

Refresh your thirst from our selection of both still and sparkling water, including Evian®.

Fountain Soda Package

Enjoy Coca-Cola® products from your complimentary souvenir cup for the duration of your cruise.

Taste of the Vineyards Package

Experience Celebrity's superb wine collection throughout your cruise. Taste of the Vineyards offers a variety of international wines that will meet your tastes and preferences. spacer.gif

Those links probably won't work if you're not logged in to my booking, so here's the text behind them :D

Water package:

Enjoy the pure refreshment of Evian® Natural Spring Water and Pellegrino® Sparkling Water for the duration of your cruise. Perfected by nature in the French Alps, Evian replenishes your body and mind. San Pellegrino, sourced from three great springs in northern Italy, provides the ideal accompaniment to any meal. Show your SeaPass Card at any bar, lounge or restaurant to indicate your participation.

Wine packages:

The Sommelier's Package

With the Sommelier's Package, savor premium international selections. Sample wines from Italy such as Bertani®, Renwood® from Washington, and S.A. Prum® from Germany. Package pricing represents a savings of 5% off regular list prices.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beverage/package/selections.do?consumerInterestId=14

The Captain's Package

The Captain's Package offers a superb collection of wines suitable for all your tastes and preferences. You may also choose to mix and match wines from the Sommelier's Package to further enhance your enjoyment. Package pricing represents a savings of 10% off regular list prices.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beverage/package/selections.do?consumerInterestId=13

There's a new tab when I log in to my booking online. Nothing too exciting--a wine package with a limited selection, and a new water package. There's apparently no inventory available for my sailing (Summit 14/11). Anyone with a later sailing, is there inventory available for yours?

spacer.gif

No inventory in the sailing in january on the infinity either!!!:confused:

But there are onlye the 3 you mentioned! (It´s the same stuff you can book on RCL) But where are the beer, frozen drinks etc. program?

Does any one have a price allready for the program ?

I agree I have no inventory for my December 12 sailing on Summit. Very disappointing after waiting all this time to see the beverage packages. I can bring my own water and wine onboard. I want information on the frozen drinks and mixed drinks previously promised!

Hope this helps - in £'s not $'s though. I wonder how much water you need to drink to make it worth having!

Throughout your vacation, quench your thirst with unlimited refills of your favorite still or sparkling water. Whether in a bar, lounge, or any of our restaurants, simply present your SeaPass Card indicating your participation.

Once you have confirmed your purchase online, the order cannot be modified. You may, however, cancel the order and then make your purchase(s) again.

This package must be pre-reserved a minimum of four days before your sail date. To purchase Beverage Packages onboard, please visit the Guest Relations desk for more information.

Water Package

Enjoy the pure refreshment of Evian® Natural Spring Water and Pellegrino® Sparkling Water for the duration of your cruise. Perfected by nature in the French Alps, Evian replenishes your body and mind. San Pellegrino, sourced from three great springs in northern Italy, provides the ideal accompaniment to any meal. Show your SeaPass Card at any bar, lounge or restaurant to indicate your participation.

*Starting from: 8.00 GBP Per Night

Choose a Fountain Soda Package aboard Celebrity and enjoy unlimited refills of Coca-Cola® product(s) of your choice for the duration of your cruise. Simply present your SeaPass Card indicating your participation.

Once you have confirmed your purchase online, the order cannot be modified. You may, however, cancel the order and then make your purchase(s) again.

This package must be pre-reserved a minimum of four days before your sail date. To purchase beverage packages onboard, please visit the Guest Relations desk for more information.

Fountain Soda Package

Receive a complimentary Coca-Cola souvenir cup in your stateroom upon embarkation. Enjoy unlimited sodas during the duration of your cruise. Simply present your SeaPass Card at any bar, lounge, or restaurant to receive your soda of choice.

*Starting from: 3.50 GBP Per Night

Celebrity's Taste of the Vineyards presents you with a worry-free way to choose wine for your entire cruise. Produced by top quality vineyards and international regions, our collection is designed to provide you with a vast assortment to choose from, as well as superior value. Simply advise your sommelier which wine you would like to have with your meal.

Quantities vary per package. Once you have confirmed your purchase online, the order cannot be modified. You may, however, cancel the order and then make your purchase(s) again.

Packages must be pre-reserved a minimum of four days before your sail date. To purchase beverage packages onboard, please visit the Guest Relations desk for more information.

The Sommelier's Package

With the Sommelier's Package, savor premium international selections. Sample wines from Italy such as Bertani®, Renwood® from Washington, and S.A. Prum® from Germany. Package pricing represents a savings of 5% off regular list prices.

*Starting from: 65.50 GBP Per Package

The Captain's Package

The Captain's Package offers a superb collection of wines suitable for all your tastes and preferences. You may also choose to mix and match wines from the Sommelier's Package to further enhance your enjoyment. Package pricing represents a savings of 10% off regular list prices.

*Starting from: 89.00 GBP Per Package

*All prices in GBP and subject to change without notice. All Beverage Package prices include a 15% service charge. Availability of beverage packages varies by ship. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase the Wine Package and to consume alcohol. See terms of guest alcohol policy. Other terms and conditions apply.

Celebrity's Taste of the Vineyards presents you with a worry-free way to choose wine for your entire cruise. Produced by top quality vineyards and international regions, our collection is designed to provide you with a vast assortment to choose from, as well as superior value. Simply advise your sommelier which wine you would like to have with your meal.

The Sommelier's Package

*Starting from: 65.50 GBP Per Package

How does this work with the wine Package? Has onyone more information on it?

Is it just for Dinner in the MDR?

How many glasses you can get per Dinner? (I don´t wont get trunk!!! - but do you get only 1, 2 oder much you like).;)

GODIVA28,

Thank-you. The GBP does help. I plugged the amount into the first Convert Pounds to Dollars Utility that my search engine found and came up with the following conversions below.

The amount includes the 15% beverage charge is also good information.

I agree with the water price. Sheesh, it is more than the Soda package.

Water Package

*Starting from: 8.00 GBP Per Night = $13.03 US

Fountain Soda Package

*Starting from: 3.50 GBP Per Night = $5.70 US

The Sommelier's Package

*Starting from: 65.50 GBP Per Package = $106.66 US

The Captain's Package

*Starting from: 89.00 GBP Per Package = $144.93 US

*All prices in GBP and subject to change without notice. All Beverage Package prices include a 15% service charge. Availability of beverage packages varies by ship.

There's apparently no inventory available for my sailing (Summit 14/11). Anyone with a later sailing, is there inventory available for yours?

We are sailing Jan 25 and there is no inventory for our date either.

There is a kind of symmetry to it:

"No inventory for the Aqua Spa packages"

"No weather information for my ports"

"No excursion brochure for my sailing"

"No beverage packages available for my sailing"

They are all great ideas and I like the forward movement. I hope to see them working. For now I guess we shouldn't don't look behind the curtain.

Taste of the Vineyards Package

Experience Celebrity's superb wine collection throughout your cruise. Taste of the Vineyards offers a variety of international wines that will meet your tastes and preferences. spacer.gif

This is the 'No Inventory available' for our Equinox Transatlantic departing 5th Nov. (bold text below is mine). Glad I am not too keen on water £112 for 14 nights say $180 EACH PERSON - NO THANK YOU. Oh and I really should pre purchase it, so I could not use any OBC !!

Suggestion Celebrity: Can I pre -purchase a package of 25 G & T's with say 10% off please.

International Package

"Celebrity Cruises proudly partners with the following brands to offer you, our guests, greater pleasure and value:

The Sommelier's Package

With the Sommelier's Package, savor premium international selections. Sample wines from Italy such as Bertani®, Renwood® from Washington, and S.A. Prum® from Germany. Package pricing represents a savings of 5% off regular list prices

Sparkling Wines

Prosecco, Fantinel

White Wines

Riesling, Essence SA Prum Germany

Chardonnay, Wente, Riva Ranch, Livermore Valley

Gruner Veltliner Strasslertaler, Austria

Pinot Grigio, Bertani, Italy

Fume Blanc, Murphy Goode, Sonoma

Rose Wines

Jean Luc Colombo

Red Wines

Pinot Noir, Mark West Sonoma

Zinfandel, Renwood Red Label

Merlot, Calina, Chile

Tempranillo, Condesa de Leganza, Spain

Cabernet Sauvignon, Hayes Ranch,Livermore Valley

The Captain's Package

The Captain's Package offers a superb collection suitable for all your tastes and preferences. You may also choose to mix and match wines from the Sommelier's Package to further enhance your enjoyment. Package pricing represents a savings of 10% off regular list prices.

Celebrity Cruises proudly partners with the following brands to offer you, our guests, greater pleasure and value:

Sparkling Wines

Taittinger, Domaine Carneros

White Wines

Chardonnay, Cambria Katherine Vineyard, Santa Barbara

Albarino Paco and Lola, Spain

Pinot Gris, Kim Crawford, New Zealand

Pinot Grigio, Borgo Tesis, Fantinel, Italy

Sauvignon Blanc, Chateau Ste. Michelle Horse Heaven

Gewurtzraminer, Leon Beyer, Alsace

Red Wines

Cabernet Sauvignon, Murphy Goode, Alexander Valley

Pinot Noir, Byron, Santa Maria

Syrah, Kinton, Santa Maria Valley, California

Chateau Castera Medoc, France

Zeta Z Priorat

Merlot, Borgo Tesis, Fantinel, Italy

Tenuta Arceno Prima Voce, Tuscany

*All prices in GBP and subject to change without notice. All Beverage Package prices include a 15% service charge. Availability of beverage packages varies by ship. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase the Wine Package and to consume alcohol. See terms of guest alcohol policy. Other terms and conditions apply.

How does this work with the wine Package? Has onyone more information on it?

Is it just for Dinner in the MDR?

How many glasses you can get per Dinner? (I don´t wont get trunk!!! - but do you get only 1, 2 oder much you like).;)

I hope someone will answer this question as i too cannot understand how it works. Maybe it just means you get a 5% discount on every bottle of wine in this range you purchase ???

Hope someone can clarify these wine packages for all please !!!

What kind of dumb packages are these?

I waited for some news on frozen drinks,beer, mixed drinks and they came up with the same crap they they had before except water , good god water, is everyone nuts, paying for water.

Come on CELEBRITY get with it .

KC

I hope someone will answer this question as i too cannot understand how it works. Maybe it just means you get a 5% discount on every bottle of wine in this range you purchase ???

Hope someone can clarify these wine packages for all please !!!

Now, that would be progress ! Do you think - buy 2 get 1 free - might be construed as not drinking responsibly. ?

Hi,

What a disappointment :mad:

I phoned Celebrity this morning, the 1st person I spoke with told me that there is the soda pkg at $5.75 day, the water package at $12.00 day and 2 different wine packages. The Sommolier (sp?) package at $95.00 and the captains package at $129.00. These prices are for 3 bottles of wine and represent a saving of 5% or 10% depending on the package. She did not know how much the cost was for the 5 bottles or the 7 bottles.

I tried again and spoke with another representative, she advised the same thing but also didn't know the cost of the 5 or 7 bottle packages, but at such a minimal discount it didn't matter to me anyway.

I asked what was so new about these packages? sounded like the same old to me. I was advised that what's new is that you will be able to order them online. (big deal!)

I was advised that the only ship that you can order these packages for online at this time is the Millenium Nov 6 sailing.

I don't think they'll be having a stampede to get these packages:rolleyes:

I was hoping for a wine package similar to the water or soda package.

I purchased four bottles of wine a couple of weeks ago. Different brands and kinds. Total price was $114, so where is the savings??? Maybe I picked "cheap" wines and they have more expensive wines in the package, but I don't see where it is worth it.

If you look at the FAQs under Beverage Packages, you'll see that there will be additional packages available to purchase starting Nov. 15 for cruises leaving Nov 27 and later. You're supposed to be able to start purchasing the water, soda, and wine packages today, but obviously the links are not working yet.

So, if the FAQs are any indication, there will be unlimited liquor packages available in a few weeks. YAY!!!

Much thanks for the PDF.

So that the board does not have to open the PDF, here is what it says.

Beverage Packages Online Reservations Schedule

Just a small handful of packages are currently available.

Starting November 15th, the following ships will have the full list of new packages.

Celebrity Millennium®

(for sailings on or after Nov. 27, 2009)

Celebrity Century®

(for sailings on or after Nov. 28, 2009)

Celebrity Summit®

(for sailings on or after Nov. 28, 2009)

Celebrity Mercury®

(for sailings on or after Nov. 30, 2009)

Celebrity SolsticeSM

(for sailings on or after Nov. 30, 2009)

Celebrity EquinoxSM

(for sailings on or after Dec. 4, 2009)

Celebrity Infinity®

(for sailings on or after Dec. 5, 2009)

Celebrity Constellation®

(for sailings on or after Dec. 6, 2009

The new packages are:

Water

Fountain Soda

Taste of the Vineyards Wine

Beer

Liquor

Frozen Drinks

Liquor Stateroom Setup

Riedel Wine Glass

Comparative Workshop

No Pricing yet available for the packages.

Guess we're in waiting mode again for the next month.

I meant to mention above, the full "no inventory" message is:

No inventory available for your sailing. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please inquire on this Beverage Package at the front desk as soon as you board.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the frozen drinks (launched online on Nov. 15th) will be available at the front desk on Nov. 14th!! :D

Spoke to Captains CLub rep. Typical for Celebrity they did not inform their reps. She put me on hold and came back with some pricing for the Sommeliers Package. I left off the cents:

3 bottles-$109

5 bottles-$181

7 bottles-$254

It does look like about 5% off. Based on previous posts it does not look like it will be available for my 10/30 cruise but I am holding out for the Grolsch Package:)

Archived