New Beverage Program is here!

ustal

Anita, I agree with you that Celebrity should offer an all inclusive non-alcoholic package and hopefully they are evaluating the feedback to consider adding this. When we ordered our soda packages, I talked to the representative about whether there was a non-alcoholic frozen drink package--she said there wasn't, but they have gotten feedback about offering one. So you might want to contact Celebrity and let them know you would be interested.

I told the representative about the Ultimate card (actually a sticker like the soda sticker) that Princess offers, which is sodas, non-alchoholic drinks including frozen drinks and smoothies, and milkshakes for a little less than $10.00 per day including gratituty. She was not aware of that, but indicated that she would pass that comment along too. It would be fantastic if Celebrity would offer that as well.

I'm torn about the beer package. For my 4 night cruise its $138. That works out to a case at $5 per with 15% gratuity added. This sounds reasonable to me put that way. I have no doubt I will manage to consume a case of beer on the cruise. In one way this package is attractive as I pay once and I'm done. But what if I want to sit on the deck in my room and have a few. The idea of having to leave every time I want another drink isn't pleasing and the thought of having to pay for a bucket of beer when I have already paid for the beer package makes no sense. Cost wise, I can probably manage to make out better with the package, but I'm still undecided. With or without the package, I will drink what I will drink. With or without the package, I will still have a drink of the day, a margarita, or a glass of wine as I feel. For me the package will allow me to select imports without the upcharge. I assume they still have some type of "bucket of beer" if I do not get the package. I suppose I could stop by 3-4 bars on the way back to the room and make my own. Still pondering.

Archived