Snorkel vendors in Cabo

Linycruise

Hello,

We will be in Cabo next week and have around 15 people that want to do some snorkeling.

I was there some years ago and kinda remember vendors at the pier that will arrange to take you to Lovers beach as well as rent you snorkel equipment. Are there still vendors that do this ? We want to snorkel for around 2 hours then go back into town. Any idea of the cost ?

Thank you for your help,

Lin

Lover's Beach itself, is a rather poor area to snorkel in. The best thing to do would be to get on one of the catamarans that offer a snorkel excursion to Chileno or Santa Maria Cove. Most will include lunch as well as varying forms of an open bar (depending on the boat) on the return trip.

Last Dec the vendors were there, lots of them once you exit the tender area. Table mates arranged snorkeling that way.

As another poster said, I have heard the same thing that Chileno or Santa Maria are the best places to snorkel.

Jen in SoCal

Hello,

We will be in Cabo next week and have around 15 people that want to do some snorkeling.

I was there some years ago and kinda remember vendors at the pier that will arrange to take you to Lovers beach as well as rent you snorkel equipment. Are there still vendors that do this ? We want to snorkel for around 2 hours then go back into town. Any idea of the cost ?

Thank you for your help,

Lin

Archived