For Those in or around Los Angeles

omgletmeon

Let me start by saying I am a Carnival Fan....but I am also a bargain hunter and I was surfing cruise web sites this am and found a really great last minute deal out of Los Angeles on NCL and thought I would give anyone interested a heads up since others may not be as nosy as I am about other lines and pricing.

Anyway, closed loop cruise from LA on Norwiegen Star to Mexican Riviera, 7 days Oct. 24 2009 to Oct. 31, 2009, inside guarantee total for 2 people 556.60. If it was a Florida deal I would jump to try NCL at that price but since it is in LA the air fare would kill me.

Just thought I would pass it along.

Let me start by saying I am a Carnival Fan....but I am also a bargain hunter and I was surfing cruise web sites this am and found a really great last minute deal out of Los Angeles on NCL and thought I would give anyone interested a heads up since others may not be as nosy as I am about other lines and pricing.

Anyway, closed loop cruise from LA on Norwiegen Star to Mexican Riviera, 7 days Oct. 24 2009 to Oct. 31, 2009, inside guarantee total for 2 people 556.60. If it was a Florida deal I would jump to try NCL at that price but since it is in LA the air fare would kill me.

Just thought I would pass it along.

WOW that's the same price I paid for the Splendor when the swine flu hit and my brother and I bought last minute special. I didn't think I'd ever see that price again.....I guess i am wrong. Too bad DW doesn't have more vacation time or I'd book right away!! She already has all of her vacation time set for Vegas in November and Princess CB in December....Oh Well.

Honestly, I liked the crew and the entertainment....but, I didn't like the buffet set-up, the dining room, the garish plastic/aluminum decoror or the general "up-keep" of the ship.

But, you're right, if you want a cheap cruise for one week, this sounds good for some! :rolleyes:

Archived